Wally and his new magazine

This is old news
tenor.gif

Saw this in the earlier post, didn't see it was Wally's...but somehow I knew....

LoL at the fact he tagged her too....is he expecting that this will get her attention in a positive way?

Saw this in the earlier post, didn't see it was Wally's...but somehow I knew....

LoL at the fact he tagged her too....is he expecting that this will get her attention in a positive way?
Let him bang, bro.

Blame the shit search function on Sherdog Deeznuts.

He needs a visit from the police and a restraining order. He is a sugar crash away from a home invasion.

We should call the cops again.

Can you call his local cope

thanks warrio
<Oku04>

When Wally drove three states in a white van to defile, I mean, present Carmella,
with a $4.52 coffee cup of the dudes who really dislikes me did that IFIRC, Pliny or BJ maybe.

I have no fucking clue what ur saying here

My fault, forgot about the verb while trying to find how to cross out ‘rape’.

You probably remember this:
1) Wally bought a cheap ass cup for Carmella for her birthday or first liked Wally tweet anniversary or some stalker shit
2) There was a WWE event somewhere and Wally couldn’t afford a ticket
3) Wally drove his van to some parking lot across the venue and spent a day writing desperate posts asking her to come to him
4) One of guys who dislikes me intensely called the cops and I gave him props

1) Wally bought a cheap ass cup for Carmella for her birthday or first liked Wally tweet anniversary or some stalker shit
3) Wally drove his van to some parking lot across the venue and spent a day writing desperate posts asking her to come to him

Thrawn remembers.

I hope she has a restraining order against him

Back