Walkout Music That You Wish UFC Fighters Would Use? (or wish they would use again)

"Breathe" - The Prodigy
"Bulls On Parade" - Rage Against The Machine

Anderson @ 168 - Britney Spears, Hit Me Baby One More Time.

Chris Weidman - Oops I did it again

Pantera - Walk
Anything by Nile

I really don't understand why so few fighters come out to metal; if you wanna get pumped up, nothing works better

When Chuck came out to Raining Blood by Slayer I nearly crapped my pants. Was so badarse... not sure who could pull that song off these days though.

Anvil of crom from the conan soundtrack. Easily the most badass, manly piece of music ever written.

Anvil of crom from the conan soundtrack. Easily the most badass, manly piece of music ever written.
That used to be Tim Boetsch's music until Dana nixed it and changed it to some gay ass Kid Rock song.

Almost every fight I've seen Condit he seems to have an all Rage Against the Machine sound track. Which in my opinion is the shit, hope he comes out to ghost of Tom Joad again.

PS Cain walks out to the same song everytime from Mexican singing Legend Vicente Fernandez dedicated to his father.

Best Today - The most shady, Frankie Baby!
[YT]7XYTq3POInE[/YT]

Best of all time - TK! Saku! Someone should pay tribute.
[YT]oiItTnp5oPk[/YT]

All of Rashad Evans' entrances - Though I like it when he uses Point of no return by Immortal Technique.

Oh and how can I forget
[YT]KEpzFMJGVlU[/YT]
hope we see him again

Last edited:
Chuck with "raining blood" was the best. My fav. walkout song would be "You Can't Bring Me Down" by suicidal tendencies.. but i doubt many fighters are that cool... lol

Back