Walking Dead Discussion (no comic spoilers) - the ghost of t-dog looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
herschel better have a gun attached to his nub

What Ricks tryin to say is your parallel parking is not up to snuff Lori

shoulda spent my time watching the maia fight on the walking dead marathon...what a terrible decision

The Shields v Maia fight was a good fight, if you can appreciate technical grappling.

I hope they bring back Shane is some flashback scenes or something ...

What big characters are they gonna kill off this season? I'm shooting for Maggie, Herschel, and that whiney older lesbian with the abusive husband.

What big characters are they gonna kill off this season? I'm shooting for Maggie, Herschel, and that whiney older lesbian with the abusive husband.

I like Herschel, but he is old and very "kill-offable" because of that, I hope they give him a peaceful death scene if they do have to off him.

The older lesbian woman's days are numbered imo.

lol, I don't, he was a white-knight, pussy on a pedestal, beta male ..

Lol it's like you Shane supporters are reading from a script.

He's not a scumbag asshole murderer who tried to stab his best friend in the back! He's alpha and willing to do what's necessary and better prepared for the zombie world!

Well, he's dead just like Dale. How alpha!

The Governor, Herschel, Beth and Carol.

The guvnah is dead this season imo.. then its either carol or glen

Shane went out like a bitch boy beta.

Shane just felt trapped in an increasingly helpless situation, planned to kill his best friend, but couldn't go through with it in the end ... because he has a heart and cares about his inner circle.

That whore lori didn't help either.. she fd his mind up

Shane just felt trapped in an increasingly helpless situation, planned to kill his best friend, but couldn't go through with it in the end ... because he has a heart and cares about his inner circle.

But more because Rick is smarter and better equipped for the zombie world then him, and killed his backstabbing loose cannon ass.

But more because Rick is smarter and better equipped for the zombie world then him, and killed his backstabbing loose cannon ass.

Rick didn't have to live with the guilt of initiating the killing of his best friend and stealing his wife and kid ... from Rick's perspective, Rick is just defending his wife and son and is more "morally justified" in killing Shane .... than Shane is in killing Rick ... if that makes sense.

Shane didn't really have any real "moral justification" to kill Rick and steal his family, he couldn't live with that ....

And this is the guy you're defending and rooting for, think about that!

the pressure got to him, he is living in a zombie apocolypse world ... he loved Loris and also loved Rick (as a friend), he was torn apart emotionally and was looking for a solution, a way out.

the pressure got to him, he is living in a zombie apocolypse world ... he loved Loris and also loved Rick (as a friend), he was torn apart emotionally and was looking for a solution, a way out.

I know.. which is why I don't understand why people claim Shane was better suited for that world. Just because he was willing to be a cold blooded asshole sometimes doesn't mean he was better, obviously. The reality was he was no more equipped to handle it than Dale. They were just opposite extremes... Dale may have been naive and "beta" but at least went out with some dignity and without betraying himself and everyone around him. Even if he was killed in an open field by a ninja zombie lurking in the tall grass like a velociraptor.

Shane lived like a piece of shit and died like something worse.

That whore lori didn't help either.. she fd his mind up

If she died before Shane, he'd still be alive. And there would be more badass episodes.

I know.. which is why I don't understand why people claim Shane was better suited for that world. Just because he was willing to be a cold blooded asshole sometimes doesn't mean he was better, obviously. The reality was he was no more equipped to handle it than Dale. They were just opposite extremes... Dale may have been naive and "beta" but at least went out with some dignity and without betraying himself and everyone around him. Even if he was killed in an open field by a ninja zombie lurking in the tall grass like a velociraptor.

Shane lived like a piece of shit and died like something worse.

Once he was caught putting crosshairs on Rick, his fate was sealed. Not to mention trying to rape Lori.

Lol, he has no redeeming qualities, but the episodes were entertaining revolving around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back