Walking Dead Discussion (no comic spoilers) - the ghost of t-dog looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Catarl :?

What.

The.

Fuck.

At the beginning of season 3 Carl tries to eat catfood and his father denies him. This is a PIVOTAL moment in the series and the development of the character that is Carl.

Do you think he would be a badass shooting down strangers in the woods in cold blood if his father didn't fuck with this cat food?

Carl is the main character in my opinion.

What.

The.

Fuck.

At the beginning of season 3 Carl tries to eat catfood and his father denies him. This is a PIVOTAL moment in the series and the development of the character that is Carl.

Do you think he would be a badass shooting down strangers in the woods in cold blood if his father didn't fuck with this cat food?

I thought it was dog food?

It makes sense if you think about it. Cats have a natural instinct to hunt and kill. After the Cat Food Incident, Carl only cares about hunting and killing anything that moves and has lost nearly all human emotion.

Death is like cat nip to that little shit face now.

It makes sense if you think about it. Cats have a natural instinct to hunt and kill. After the Cat Food Incident, Carl only cares about hunting and killing anything that moves and has lost nearly all human emotion.

Death is like cat nip to that little shit face now.

Exactly. Cats are predators. Carl is a predator. Cats eat cat food. Carl wants to eat cat food but is not allowed to. The parallels are not coincidence.

Dog and cats are predators so it doesn't matter Carl kills.

I miss T Dawg but for one glad he is gone. First reason is the modified sith rule of two on the show, except it is rule of one. No more than one recurring explosive character on the show. T dawg gave way to Cutty.
The is other is T Dawg had just got a shield which makes the group too OP to believe the zombies could be a threat. T Dawg could tank a zombie horde while Catarl, Daryl and Rick sat in the back head shotting Zombies. Those 4 could have wiped out all the zombies in less than 4 episodes. Which means show over.

Yea the derp ta deep was the OP deep ta weep and the T dog and the whosoever who are the best shooters and swamp a wamp clamp a stamp.

I'll watch this season, but it better be better than 2 and 3 or I'm gonna drive up to Cynthiana and put a For Sale sign in Kirkman's yard.

Put the t Dogg on a leash. No sense in a man having a mind without being on a leash. Gonna annoy some booooooo dayyyyyyy

Shane would have rocked it with the governor he wouldn't have killed him.

Also if anyone else has read the comics. Has anyone else caught the hints that's they are about to mash together a couple huge story arcs?

no way. Throughput the whole series, Shane only ever cares about his inner circle, Carl, Loris, Rick ... and would do anything to protect them.

The governor wants absolute power and doesn't want to share that with anyone

... they wouldn't get along at all.

Seriously? And Shane wouldnt have gotten comfortable into woodbury???? You kidding me?

Shane wants nothing to do with power. He is a pussy he just wants safety and he wants pussy that is all and that is why he is dead.

Last edited:
I'll be watching for the lulz

Same here the lulz and the facepalm inducing moments. The best thing about The Walking Dead is the memes that people make after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back