Walking Dead Discussion (no comic spoilers) - the ghost of t-dog looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
BORnu6rCQAA3syT.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48/walking-dead-tv-show-no-comic-show-spoilers-8-0-a-2432375/

I'm glad Merle is dead. Interested to see the effect this will have on Daryl's ridiculous fucking hair.

I might give this show another shot. I gave it up during season 3 and didn't watch the finale.

Just remembered Lizard Face was killed and it gives me hope for the show.

T-Dogg was the shit in season one

He seems like a popular character on here, yet his death-scrne was kinda lame if I remember correctly.

Getting bit up against a fence or something .... I was expecting more of a heroic death.

Shane was a wife stealing can crusher.

Catarl is a sick little fuck that can't be trusted.

Shane was misunderstood, but deep down had a good heart, but shit just got too crazy for himin the end and he couldn't cope.

Who is Catarl :?

Shane was a wife stealing can crusher.

Catarl is a sick little fuck that can't be trusted.

Shane didn't intentially steal Rick's wife, they thought he was dead. Shane was the most rationally person on that team. A true survivor and he saved Carl's life.

Shane didn't intentially steal Rick's wife, they thought he was dead. Shane was the most rationally person on that team. A true survivor and he saved Carl's life.

This, I mean Rick would have died in episode 1 if it weren't for Shane.

Shane had a heart, he would do anything to protect his loved ones, but his situation just got crazy in the end ... he even couldn't kill Rick when he had the chance, despite meticulously planning to kill him because he knew in his heart, that he couldn't do it and he paid for it.

Shane was the biggest scumbag on the show. Too bad Rick didn't leave Shane, Lori, and Catarl to their own weird adventures.

Still haven't watched the last season finale. Can't bring myself to do it after how bad some of the episodes last season. Might just skip it entirely and just start watching the new season and hope for the best.

It was awful. But I will continue to hope for this season.

Shane was a scumbag the only good he did was clean out the barn. If they stayed on the outskirts of Atlanta they would all be dead.

shane was built for that life tho ..he did what was needed ...that whore lori shoulda never opened her legs

The comic is so much different. Shane was built to mold rick and Carl into the survivors they needed to be.

shane wouldve killed the governor the first time he had a chance

Shane would have rocked it with the governor he wouldn't have killed him.

Also if anyone else has read the comics. Has anyone else caught the hints that's they are about to mash together a couple huge story arcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back