Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Wrath of Foamy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just finished playing the first chapter on my iPad.

Story is riveting and Javier is a decent protagonist. A shocking moment did play out at the end of the first chapter.

It isn't without drawbacks. More than once, the visuals stalled whilst the voice continued until the next shot.

Apparently I can also download the second chapter, but my game still states "coming soon".

Walking Dead 1&2 were great games that had very little wrong with them. I prefer being Javier over Clementine, but the game is not as polished so far.

Thoughts?

Is this from Tell Tale or something else?

Played the first 2 episodes. It's pretty meh. Story is bland so far, actually sucks compared to the the previous seasons. Been a few moments in the game where I thought what was happening was fucking retarded and only a moron could write this shit.

I liked the first episode

Is this finished or are they going to put out more episodes? I want to play the entire season 3 on the same day, and not have to wait for the next episode

Is this finished or are they going to put out more episodes? I want to play the entire season 3 on the same day, and not have to wait for the next episode
2/5 episodes from the season have been released so far. The release dates for the rest of the episodes haven't been announced yet. The retail disc version drops on February 7, but the indication seems to be that not all of the episodes will be available by then, and instead you will get a download code for the future episodes. In previous seasons, eventually there's a retail disc release that has all of the episodes available to play immediately.

I enjoyed episode 1, I hated what happened at the end tho. Haven't played episode 2 yet but I think I'm gonna like this season.

Back