Wal-Mart to stop selling AR-15's and all semi-autos

Doesn't Canadian Tire sell guns?

I have no idea. But I do know that Canadian Tire is a sports, hardware and outdoor store. They don't sell produce and baby clothes.

I have no idea. But I do know that Canadian Tire is a sports, hardware and outdoor store. They don't sell produce and baby clothes.

I believe they sell airsoft/bb guns (If you call those guns lol), or at least they did a few years ago. But like you said it's sports/outdoors store and nothing like Walmart.

I believe they sell airsoft/bb guns (If you call those guns lol), or at least they did a few years ago. But like you said it's sports/outdoors store and nothing like Walmart.

I don't think you guys really grasp what a walmart is

I don't think you guys really grasp what a walmart is

Believe it or not we have Walmarts up here in the frozen wonderland of Canadia, they are nothing like Canadian Tires.

I had no idea Walmart in the US sold guns. That's fucking hilarious in a weird way.
They have a hunting/sporting goods section, so why not?

Believe it or not we have Walmarts up here in the frozen wonderland of Canadia, they are nothing like Canadian Tires.

How so?

They have huge sports and outdoors sections, and even sell tires

You're so mad :icon_lol::icon_lol: America is so defensive to any criticism, and it's not just coming from me. Check the TV reporter murders. Many people criticising your shit gun policies from a 200 year old amendment when slavery was still a thing.

That's why you aren't respected as country other than from a military aspect.

The view of USA from my country is 'Guns, fat, reality tv'.

We don't have our news reporters shot dead on tv, or killed in cinemas or schools.
I'll take your hatred for those nice liberties.

You allow your government to constantly tell you what to do. Australians are like little babies who can't be trusted with anything. You're about to be told how much Vegemite you're allowed to buy.

You're so mad :icon_lol::icon_lol: America is so defensive to any criticism, and it's not just coming from me. Check the TV reporter murders. Many people criticising your shit gun policies from a 200 year old amendment when slavery was still a thing.

That's why you aren't respected as country other than from a military aspect.

The view of USA from my country is 'Guns, fat, reality tv'.

We don't have our news reporters shot dead on tv, or killed in cinemas or schools.
I'll take your hatred for those nice liberties.
I guess you'll stop posting on Sherdog then since this is an American site and all, huh? :redface:

Didn't even know they sold weapons of that caliber

Even in Texas? I went to a Walmart in Austin on I35 and Anderson Lane. It had all sorts of small arms from CCW pistols to G36 rifles. The store clerk even told me, being from NYC that I can buy down here. The NYPD would never find out. And even someone from Mexico can but there too. I am still pondering whether or not I should just take a trip down there and just buy as much as I can, and drive it back up personally in a rental or something. I just want a new toy so badly.

Even in Texas? I went to a Walmart in Austin on I35 and Anderson Lane. It had all sorts of small arms from CCW pistols to G36 rifles. The store clerk even told me, being from NYC that I can buy down here. The NYPD would never find out. And even someone from Mexico can but there too. I am still pondering whether or not I should just take a trip down there and just buy as much as I can, and drive it back up personally in a rental or something. I just want a new toy so badly.

That would be an ffl illegally selling firearms.

Sounds like you were looking at airsoft...

That would be a felony. Both you and the salesman would be arrested. If you want any of those, move to a free state and do it right.

Sounds like you were looking at airsoft...

This.

I've never heard of a walmart selling any real pistols. Also a G36 is a full auto rifle. There is a civilian version that is not currently available in the USA called the HK293 and even if it was for sale I highly doubt HK would allow their products to be sold at walmart nor would walmart carry what is likely to be a 3k+ rifle.

even if it was for sale I highly doubt HK would allow their products to be sold at walmart nor would walmart carry what is likely to be a 3k+ rifle.

Since Wal-Mart is notorious for dictating pricing and HK is notorious for not giving a fuck it seems like an unlikely pairing.

CVS stops selling cigarettes, Walmart stops selling semi-autos, IKEA stops selling knives...wtf? They are making it inconvenient to kill ourselves and others. Meh..probably some bean counter who figured out customers spend more that aren't dead.

Back