Waiting for hair to grow back ...

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Had a bad haircut, the other day, I wanted it short, but they cut it too short, also the shape is all, well ... out of shape, too. Every time I look in the mir' I'm just like, "ugh ... FML".

I'm tempted to get it cut again, just to get the shape right, but if I cut it again, I'd have to wait longer for it to grow back ...

It will ok again in a couple of weeks or so, but I've been in an absolute stinker of a mood since I got it cut a few days back, anyone else had this? Going through this right now?

I remember my older brother once got a haircut from some place in the hood. they ended up messing it up so he got home and shaved his head. looked like a cholo for a good few weeks.

My hair grows quick but i usually just cut it myself so i know how much to cut.

so that thing with the girl didn't work out then?

Ya I remember when my little sister went through this.

If you're a guy why can't you just get it shaved short like the guy in your AV? Or shaved completely if it was cartoonishly botched (it should only take a couple weeks to be like a short buzz)

just wait for that shit to grow back. I remember I was cutting my best friend's hair back in college, and clipped a bit too short in the back. Just brushed that shit off with a towel and he was none the wiser.

As long as you don't look in a mirror all day, you'll be okay

If you're a guy why can't you just get it shaved short like the guy in your AV? Or shaved completely if it was cartoonishly botched (it should only take a couple weeks to be like a short buzz)

Like I said, I'm tempted to. But, it's growing back now, if I wait just a little longer, it will be back to normal again, if I cut it again, I'll have to wait longer!

Everyday it's growing back, it will be good again in a week or two.

Pics would help.

But so would a hat. Not a fedora though.Apparently Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo made that unfashionable.

Making a comeback though I hear.

Like I said, I'm tempted to. But, it's growing back now, if I wait just a little longer, it will be back to normal again, if I cut it again, I'll have to wait longer!

Everyday it's growing back, it will be good again in a week or two.

Maybe you should dye it all crazy and punklike to make people think you meant to do it on purpose

The fuck kinda thread is this without pics?

I've been waiting for 10 years for my temples to grow back.

Get it cut again so it looks halfway decent while it grows out.

I got a bad haircut once and had to resort to a buzz cut to get the hair even. Luckily for me I'm an extremely handsome dude and can get away with any length of hair.

Get it cut again so it looks halfway decent while it grows out.

I got a bad haircut once and had to resort to a buzz cut to get the hair even. Luckily for me I'm an extremely handsome dude and can get away with any length of hair.

I'm tempted to.

But everyday the shape is becoming less and less goofy looking ... I think, give it a few more days, it will look cool again. I'm also re-touching it up myself with a pair of fine scissors.

Also, growing out some stubble makes it look less goofy, if that makes sense! So, I'm not gonna shave for a while, too.

No pics? You're very handsome and your hair is magnificent. Dunno if anything about that is true, but I imagine you looking exactly like Giroud.

We live in a generation of bad haircuts.
You'll fit in well.

If its only a few weeks until normal then just wait, especially if you look shitty with a shaved head. This will also give you a few weeks off from dating your students, which will allow you to soak in even more knowledge on the subject than you already know.

Back