wait, why is cody getting a title shot again.....

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
remind me of what this guy has done.

literally everyone in the division deserves a title shot over him.(exaggeration calm down).

why did he get one over dillishwa?

I get it, he's a good looking young lad. Is that why he's getting the shot?

Is that all you need? BRB gonna get tattoos and an undercut quick to get a title shot.

It's all scientific. Awful tattoos make you marketable, while at the same time making you a worse fighter. So they take punchers with shitty tattoos, market them to the public, and then have classy guys that actually know how to fight beat the shit out of the tatted up idiots. It brings in a crowd, while still showing off the skill it it takes to be good. It's fucking genius really.

It's all scientific. Awful tattoos make you marketable, while at the same time making you a worse fighter. So they take punchers with shitty tattoos, market them to the public, and then have classy guys that actually know how to fight beat the shit out of the tatted up idiots. It brings in a crowd, while still showing off the skill it it takes to be good. It's fucking genius really.

its like bringing in hot chicks to get beat up by cyborg. they come for the sexy, they stay for the skillsay

T.A.M + dillashaw isn't good at talking

Neither is cody but he thinks he's super dooper tough...

Although I thought Dillashaw deserved a rematch, This is a fresh match up.

Dillashaw deserves it but the public is sick of instant rematches. Bring on fresh matchups, even tattooed daddy issue ones

He is the guy people are generally most excited to see fight the champ, therefore this was the fight they made.

Dana like d-bag with Tats I guess....

Because watching Cruz is fucking boring. They brought in a guy that will actually go for the KO.

Because watching Cruz is fucking boring. They brought in a guy that will actually go for the KO.
No, he won't.

He'll cave under the Championship bout pressure and fight conservatively, like so many others before him.

You new, Brah!?

I think it's all part of Dana's plan to asky Cody's gf to be an octagon girl

No, he won't.

He'll cave under the Championship bout pressure and fight conservatively, like so many others before him.

You new, Brah!?
No he won't. The only pressure Dom gives is the pressure of losing a decision. He doesn't even have to worry about getting KOed. If anything, Cruz will be running the entire fight like he always does.

No he won't. The only pressure Dom gives is the pressure of losing a decision. He doesn't even have to worry about getting KOed. If anything, Cruz will be running the entire fight like he always does.
Thats why cody's been admitted to hospital multiple times for concussion and dom hasnt

cause they sold the fight before it was signed pretty much, they have had altercations and have been at eachothers throats for a while now, where as Dillabitch hasnt said a peep and is now in the union so good luck to him

Apparently the walking advertisement for 'You should put more thought into your tattoo choice or end up looking like this shithead' is marketable and Dom likes em young.

Dom's going to coach his kid, he already coached his coach and he even coached this kids coaches coach.

Dom runs Alphafail.

Last edited:
Dillashaw deserves it but the public is sick of instant rematches. Bring on fresh matchups, even tattooed daddy issue ones
Some people on Sherdog are tired of rematches. You can't prove the buying public is tired of anything. Especially since there aren't that many rematches to begin with.

Velasquez got a thorough butt whupping and he was scheduled for a rematch. Rousey is essentially getting a rematch.

And it wouldn't be instant at this point. Unlike Woodley/Thompson.

remind me of what this guy has done.

literally everyone in the division deserves a title shot over him.(exaggeration calm down).

why did he get one over dillishwa?

I get it, he's a good looking young lad. Is that why he's getting the shot?

Is that all you need? BRB gonna get tattoos and an undercut quick to get a title shot.
He is unbeaten.
Have wins over good guys, like Mizugaky and THomas Almeida (who was unbeaten until he fought Cody).
He also had the back & Forth with Cruz on camera multiple times, and as a member of TAM, it makes up for a good rivalry.

TJ, unfortunately, with the TUF (Faber & Conor), then his departure from TAM and subsequent loss to Cruz, he has fallen from grace, so the UFC rather put Cody (better storyline) against Cruz.

TJ Beat assuncao and will fight Lineker this weekend. With a win, he will probably fight the winner of Cody & Cruz.

Back