Wait, wait, wait...

BSquared

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
... are there two UFC events tonight, at the same time?

There are two events tonight but not at the same time. The Brazil card is an hour after the Germany card IIRC.

The UFC has this thing called a website and on that website there's a link that says "SCHEDULE" that has all the information on their events and the fight times. You might want to check that out one of these days.

But only one is showing on TV, correct. Cause I don't see the Germany card at all.

The Germany card is only on Fight Pass, and the first fight is starting in...30 seconds.

The UFC has this thing called a website and on that website there's a link that says "SCHEDULE" that has all the information on their events and the fight times. You might want to check that out one of these days.

Link? I've gotta see this....

UFC website says they are both fight pass. And neither are showing up on the tv guide up in Canada.

You can't just come around these parts throwing out this kind of shit with no source dude.

You have been reported for selling wolf tickets.

You can't just come around these parts throwing out this kind of shit with no source dude.

You have been reported for selling wolf tickets.

My apologies. It won't happen again. :icon_cry2

My apologies. It won't happen again. :icon_cry2

I just got off the phone with Jeff Sherwood. He has agreed to let it slide this time but said be careful what you say on his website because next time he won't be so easy going about it.

Enjoy the fights.

Back