Wait, Is tonights card on ESPN+?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It says ESPN1 which i assume is regular cable yet i dont see it on my guide? What am i missing?

Edit: ok my bad i see it's Sunday but its not there either

Ya, Sunday night fights. Tonight is MVP/Daley on DAZN.

9AAq0LjW_400x400.jpg

It says ESPN1 which i assume is regular cable yet i dont see it on my guide? What am i missing?

Edit: ok my bad i see it's Sunday but its not there either

I believe its on the regular ESPN channel, and it's the first UFC card on that channel so it's UFC on ESPN 1, the next one will be UFC on ESPN 2, then 3, then 4 and so on and so on, they should use roman numerals to clear up the confusion.

Apparently this is pronounced Da Zone, but in my head it's always D'Asian.

It was always Dazin in my head but now it’s never not gonna be D’Asian thanks lol. It’ll never be Da Zone to me.

It was always Dazin in my head but now it’s never not gonna be D’Asian thanks lol. It’ll never be Da Zone to me.
Lol i didn't even know it was supposed to be "the zone". I always read it like "das-in"

I can see it on somebody else's phone. I do have to drive really careful to see inside the bus window but it's all good. Im a great driver while mashed. Typing on this doesn't help but the hookers in my car are boring me.

Lol i didn't even know it was supposed to be "the zone". I always read it like "das-in"
its really a retarded name. i have no clue who came up with it

hey, lets call it da-zone and our logo will be DAZN

yeah the DAZN, being Da-Zone .... meh a bit dumb.

and UFC on regular ESPN tomorrow night - main card starts at 9pm Eastern time, undercard at 7pm, also on ESPN.

And early Prelims are ESPN+

These days it takes big effort to figure out what's on and where to watch. Local newspaper said Lion Fights is on CBSSN today. No idea who's on.

Back