Wait, do Ronda lovers believe she is beating legit fighters?

Dude, stop being retarded. Ronda Rousey is destroying everyone that

I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

Her striking looked a lot better than Meisha's last week and Meisha has been working on it a lot longer than Honda. Yes she fights weak competition but it's how she dismantles them so humiliatingly that is what catches peoples eyes. Haters of her are clowns she does so much for the sport of MMA overall, Don't hate appreciate

Because Cyborg is by far her biggest competition? Cyborg may not be beating anyone good but noone is saying Cyborg is a 'mythical creature' and is the #1 p4p fighter in the world.

Ronda is so good, so dominant, so skillful, the Mike Tyson of our era but she wont go up 5lbs for the biggest fight in the history of women's fighting?

Why should a champion of the clear best MMA organisation in the world today go up in weight to fight a fight that she doesn't need to cement her legacy and to fight a cheater? The cheater should have to come to the champion and prove herself not the other way round.

Can cyborg take out Cat in 14 seconds, beat Meisha two times the same way, the wAy Ronda wins against what the WMMA division has to offer is impressive, cyborg and Ronda need to fight, cyborg wins against fighters worse than what Rondas beating, I just want to see the best fight for the belt and now that's cyborg and Ronda, I think cat, Mcmann, and Meisha are good wins for Ronda, but without a cyborg fight it's hard to say she's the most dangerous woman on the planet.

yeah its messed up that a brainfart against the best fighter in her division and now everyone has written her off as some can, I honestly believe she is by far the 2nd best in the division. Also think if she gets another shot it will be Ronda's toughest fight yet

It would have been brilliant if it worked too. Rousey tends to come out of the gate charging and the longer the fight goes, the more she is able to impose her will. I actually get why Cat tried what she did, it would have shocked the world. But yeah, because that was such a hit or miss gamble she lost quickly and it is amazing to me people are not factoring that in.

Cat and Meisha both have a solid argument imo for being second best as far as skill. And the heart both of them have is amazing. I don't even like Meisha and I can respect that. I agree that if Cat gets another crack she could make it very respectable and if she does some damage early striking it could turn into a tough fight. I think on the ground, despite Cat's own offensive skills, Ronda still has her in a lot of trouble. But either way, Cat deserves respect.

Because Cyborg is by far her biggest competition? Cyborg may not be beating anyone good but noone is saying Cyborg is a 'mythical creature' and is the #1 p4p fighter in the world.

Ronda is so good, so dominant, so skillful, the Mike Tyson of our era but she wont go up 5lbs for the biggest fight in the history of women's fighting?

How is Cyborg her biggest competition? Bethe had more legit wins than she has.

I dont care about the beating men hype you guys like to bring up because its useless BS, like listening to Dana, but to use that as an argument for fighting against a roided out can crusher is amusing as fuq.

Again: There is NO F'N weight class above 135 for women in the UFC. Thats why Cyborg left the UFC and why she's spent the last 3 years running her mouth about Rousey for a bigger payday. She knows that without you trolls talking about how great she is she wouldnt even be making 90k a fight. Zuffa isnt going to let anyone fight above 135, just like they arent going to try to make some superfight with someone over 265 in the mens divisions. Its a stupid fn argument thats been going on for over 3 years.

"...biggest fight in the history of women's fighting" only in the minds of people who just dislike Rousey.

Which female fighter is beating more legit fighters exactly? And who at 135 would you have her fight? Do elaborate.

Which female fighter is beating more legit fighters exactly? And who at 135 would you have her fight? Do elaborate.

That isn't my point. Do be quiet.

How is Cyborg her biggest competition? Bethe had more legit wins than she has.

I dont care about the beating men hype you guys like to bring up because its useless BS, like listening to Dana, but to use that as an argument for fighting against a roided out can crusher is amusing as fuq.

Again: There is NO F'N weight class above 135 for women in the UFC. Thats why Cyborg left the UFC and why she's spent the last 3 years running her mouth about Rousey for a bigger payday. She knows that without you trolls talking about how great she is she wouldnt even be making 90k a fight. Zuffa isnt going to let anyone fight above 135, just like they arent going to try to make some superfight with someone over 265 in the mens divisions. Its a stupid fn argument thats been going on for over 3 years.

"...biggest fight in the history of women's fighting" only in the minds of people who just dislike Rousey.

She was willing to fight Gina at any weight. She was willing to fight Laila Ali at any weight. When it comes to Cyborg she hides behind weight classes. Why?

Ofcourse it would be the biggest women's fight ever.

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go2_500.gif

super legit.

stop looking at records and look at fighting skill.
Watch Cat fight against pretty much anyone other than Rousey and she looks 100x better. Same goes for just about everyone that Ronda has fought and that is because she is just that good.

Dude. Two threads on the front page with the exact same discussion. A third wasn't necessary.

She was willing to fight Gina at any weight. She was willing to fight Laila Ali at any weight. When it comes to Cyborg she hides behind weight classes. Why?

Because she doesn

I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

I don't understand what you're saying. If Ronda is the best in the world how can you say she's not that good? Yes there are men better but you shouldn't be comparing her to a man.

Cyborg is not a good fighter if she had to cheat IMO.

If she's the best in the world how can you say she's not that good? (I'm repeating this because so many idiots don't answer questions unless the question is right at the end)

If she's the best in the world how can you say she's not that good?

Gina never got caught using steroids.

Watch Cat fight against pretty much anyone other than Rousey and she looks 100x better. Same goes for just about everyone that Ronda has fought and that is because she is just that good.

Huge gap in skill =/= high level skill.

Ive said before, Ronda is the New England Patriots playing in the Big Ten. Great fighter, but not her fault she is that far ahead of the division.

Back