Wait, do Ronda lovers believe she is beating legit fighters?

I clearly said I don't hate her and it's not her fault you absolute idiot.

People need to start calling it for what it is. She is the best in an incredibly bad division. YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED GREAT BY BEATING BUMS.

Which bums? Davis and her two black belts who never got knocked down before Ronda obliterated her? Or McMann and her silver medal and 20 years of elite wrestling? Or Tate, who choked out Cyborg's only good win? How about Cat, who was 9-0 all finishes? Even Budd was 10-2 in Muay Thai and the only woman to beat Carano in MT. Please, name some bums.

I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

I think it's tru because some stupid girl on my facebook said this was the best fight ever lool. I even took her off my fb because that was the dumbest shit I've heard..

BJJ champions, muay Thai champions, former organization champions, and Olympic medalists. Yeah, you're just a hater.

She's destroying everyone in seconds. These girls train like she does. These women she's beating are trained fighters who have have to prepare just like her. She's just so much better than her competition which makes her great.

wat

Ryan Jimmo trains just like Jon Jones does. If Jon Jones wrecked Ryan Jimmo in 30 seconds would anyone be impressed?

Nothing like Cyborg, who is beating elite competition on a regular basis.

Which bums? Davis and her two black belts who never got knocked down before Ronda obliterated her? Or McMann and her silver medal and 20 years of elite wrestling? Or Tate, who choked out Cyborg's only good win? How about Cat, who was 9-0 all finishes? Even Budd was 10-2 in Muay Thai and the only woman to beat Carano in MT. Please, name some bums.

imagine being you, hahaha.

Looks like your answer is yes TS , they do think that. I mean Bethe was undefeated and trained just like Ronda :rolleyes:

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go2_500.gif

super legit.

stop looking at records and look at fighting skill.

I think that gif. shows more of the desperation of Rousey's opponents because they can't do anything against her, not the skill level of Davis. Alexis Davis has beaten some solid top 15 opponents and is a black belt in BJJ. That seems legit enough to me.

Ronda, please stop.

Well her opponents have a combined 75% win rate. If by "real" you mean as good as men in the UFC with similar records then no, but if you think Ronda's dismemberment of each of them isn't impressive then you're an idiot.

I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

Everyone looks like a can when u are on a different level. Anderson Silva was making people look like cans when they weren't.

Dude, those are the most solid wins anyone has in WMMA. Who has better?

This is what people can't understand. She is a shark in a division full of gold fish. She has an impressive record, but if you look at the fighting skills of each of her wins, they are terrible.

Comparing her accomplishments to someone like GSP's is ridiculous. He was beating other world class athletes/fighters. She is not.

Take out the hype first.

Now if you want to argue P4P best fighter status, I ask you would a 135lb Werdum be just as good as a 155b Ronda? Not sure. Would DC be as dominate down at the 170lb mark. No. But that is why P4P is a stupid thing to even discuss. Unless you get a fighter that can go from 185 to HW with zero changes to his skills/speed/endurance its a silly argument.

Comparing her accomplishments to someone like GSP's is ridiculous. He was beating other world class athletes/fighters. She is not.

I agree there totally but she there's no doubt in my mind that she's the WMMA GOAT. Her accomplishments are nowhere near the ones of a GSP or Fedor though.

Back