Wait, do Ronda lovers believe she is beating legit fighters?

XociDe

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

Bethe also thought Ronda was all UFC marketing.

Bethe was not a worthy contender, but if you don't think Ronda is good, you are dumb.

I honestly can't tell. By Ronda lovers I mean the people who believe she is the best fighter in the world, would beat men, isn't ducking Cyborg, on the p4p list etc.

I don't understand how people can watch her fights and think she is a good fighter. Her striking is absolutely horrendous and she is still KOing these women in seconds. That's how bad her competition is. How can someone possibly be considered great when they have not fought anyone great? Not even anyone good. This is a legit question, someone answer it.

The fact that she is being compared to Tyson, GSP, Jones, Anderson is nothing but an insult to them. I don't get it.

I DO NOT HATE RONDA. IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

It is nothing more than brilliant marketing by the UFC. The UFC have mastered marketing certain fighters to the general public.

more legit fighters than any other WMMA fighter ever has!

She has reached celebrity level. No matter who she fights, every win is going to cement her status as a "p4p best" (i know...) in most casuals' eyes.

That beating men and being P4P is UFC hype. Though it would be fun to watch her fight Faber/TJ/Barao.

But she is beating what there is to beat and looks good doing it, so it is hard to discredit her a lot.

Bethe was not a worthy contender, but if you don't think Ronda is good, you are dumb.

She is good for the division she is in because everyone else is terrible. She is great at judo and arm bars, that's about it.

Bethe wasn't a good contender but there wasn't another fight to make and they need to book at least a few Rousey fights a year. To Rousey's credit, up until Bethe she's faced really a who's-who of female bantamweights.

Bethe has 0 top 20 wins

just saying

No one was claiming Bethe to be a world beater. She talked her way into a fight. When Sonnen does it he's a gangster, a bad guy, etc... The rest of Ronda's wins, going back to Sarah D'Alelio are top wins. Much better than any other wmma resume including Cryborg's.

Miesha is legit.
Cat is legit.
Davis is legit.

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go2_500.gif

super legit.

stop looking at records and look at fighting skill.

She is good for the division she is in because everyone else is terrible. She is great at judo and arm bars, that's about it.

Lol, she has two more clean ko's than Cyborg has.

It must be incredibily painful being this butthurt over a female cage fighter.

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go2_500.gif

super legit.

stop looking at records and look at fighting skill.

Cat took Ronda down, it was Ronda's incredible skill that got her out of trouble. I'm glad you see it too; Ronda's skills are supreme.

Lol, she has two more clean ko's than Cyborg has.

It must be incredibily painful being this butthurt over a female cage fighter.

I clearly said I don't hate her and it's not her fault you absolute idiot.

People need to start calling it for what it is. She is the best in an incredibly bad division. YOU CANNOT BE CONSIDERED GREAT BY BEATING BUMS.

She's destroying everyone in seconds. These girls train like she does. These women she's beating are trained fighters who have have to prepare just like her. She's just so much better than her competition which makes her great.

Back