"WAHHH DC eyepoked Stipe!"

People here are sheep and repeat bullshit other countless morons repeat because its a "meme" now or whatever. You're a bum, luckily you never leave your cardboard condominium unless its to get another can of Axe body spray and a bag of Pizza Rolls from Walmart.
How about the fact that you’re objectively wrong and everything you quoted is verifiably true? Do you care? Prolly not

dc fought dirty in both stipe fights. Intentionally. It’s as simple as that.

People hate DC so they latched up to this narrative, I love it when they post the pic of DC PUNCHING Stipe in the eye during the second fight as prove of more eyepoking.

How about the fact that you’re objectively wrong and everything you quoted is verifiably true? Do you care? Prolly not

dc fought dirty in both stipe fights. Intentionally. It’s as simple as that.

None of what I quoted is remotely true, it was nothing but libel and exaggerated bullshit. If there was any Christian justice in this world you would be drawn and quartered.

None of what I quoted is remotely true, it was nothing but libel and exaggerated bullshit. If there was any Christian justice in this world you would be drawn and quartered.
oh... my bad...

RemarkableShallowAustrianpinscher-small.gif

Carry on

Dana and co have been pushing stipe as the HW goat I really dont think he's at odds with the company lol stipes no tyron woodley he seems pretty easy to work with.

Why would the UFC want a 40 year old fat fuck who's about to retire to be their "baddest man on the planet"? The younger taller middle america white dude who's cleaned out the divison is a much easier sell lmao if the UFC was in DC's corner they'd threaten to strip stipe if he keeps ducking, or would've AT LEAST refused his rematch when he sat out for a year and acted entitled after his first round KO loss.

Not everything's a big conspiracy lol idc about anything other than the fact the TWO best UFC HW's of this era are 1-1.

It needs to be settled regardless, not getting closure on who has claim to the UFC HW GOAT title would be horseshit.

*edit I also dont really give a fuck about DC I just wanna see the best fight the best

Really? I have been out of the loop for six months. I can’t even imagine that lol (them promoting him) I thought they would have have threatened to strip him by now already for sure lol.
IDK why but they really used to love DC, fat or not he’s their Olympian Champ Champ commentator and all round good guy company yes man. Dana loves a yes man lol and (even if it’s only in my mind) I think they have treated Stipe poorly.

You are right that it should be a good fight and marketable, and that they should fight. Hopefully UFC can make it happen.

DC fans mad he got cucked at LHW and at HW...
Hes more famous for eyepokes and crying in the cage than actually fighting now.

DC is dirty AF. I used to like him but not anymore. He comes off as a whiny little bitch now.

I was hoping Stipe would Cheick Kongo him after the eyepoke

Stipe eyepoked DC once, in a situation—while framing out, a common happening—that gives all the appearance of being accidental.

DC poked Stipe numerous times, sometimes in ways that are almost impossible to explain away as accidental. And with far greater damage.
The one beacon of light in this thread for Stipe fans! Yeah that’s all like this post hahah. Hope DC rapes stipe in the third fight if he’s man enough to take the fight.

In the rematch, the eyepokes from DC were blatant and egregious as fuck. No justifying that, and I'm a DC fan.

Trilogy needs to happen though.

This! DC was blatant about it. There was no pushing off to get distance the way Stipe's and a lot of other eye pokes happen. DC literally flicked his fingers out to the eyes then backhanded him across the eye again for good measure.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Basically this. Just a bunch of salted turds who can't deal with the fact the 5'9 chubby LHW guy on the right KO'd the 6'3 HW on the left in spectacular fashion.
View attachment 718863
More recently, that 6'3 HW knocked the dogshit out of the 5'9, chubby HW.

He weighed more than Stipe did FFS. Stop with the silly LHW shit.

Back