"WAHHH DC eyepoked Stipe!"

this dude has been butthurt ever since stipe got the belt off werdum lol

dude will ko daniel quicker the next fight if they rematch

There's literally a gif of DC throwing a punch and then out reaching a thumb as the blow got closer to Stipe's face... He didn't hide the tactic and tried to KO Stipe when stunned. Stipe's strike to the eye didn't appear as deliberate...

This is pure fiction at its lowest and everyone of you should be banned, or double-yellowed at the very least.

Please point out what you consider pure fiction in what I've written, Mr Self-Appointed Fact-checker. The worst fault in it I can conjecture is using the word "numerous" instead of "a number of times."

Please point out what you consider pure fiction in what I've written, Mr Self-Appointed Fact-checker. The worst fault in it I can conjecture is using the word "numerous" instead of "a number of times."

ALL OF IT. Everything you've posted is pure unadulterated bullshit. I get it, you lost money on the first fight, so did I.

Seriously, you guys are even worse and more delusional than the Conor haters.

This is pure fiction at its lowest and everyone of you should be banned, or double-yellowed at the very least.

Pretty sure saying I recall something that countless other people also recall isn’t grounds for the ban hammer or dubs. Luckily you have no authority here, and for good reason.

Why even bother giving a title shot to a guy who gonna retire after?

This thread title could be "THE SCUMBAGS THREAD". After all, to use intellectual dishonesty comparing one unintentional eyepoke to the eye SURGERIES that Cormier executed on Stipe you REALLY need to be something like that AT LEAST. One of the most embarrassing threads of all time. BUT, coming from Cormier's fans...
...CORMIER'S FANS (yes, believe, he has fans)...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
...this is understandable. They are just as him, no news.

But, don't worry... Who will cry - as he always did - at the end of the day is your scumbag idol, no-good person, Cormier, who will need to fight Ngannou to earn a title shot. Or retirement. He could retire right now that no one would give a shit, will be remembered by his overrated career and criminal eye surgeries on both Stipe's fights, so hard that almost made Stipe retire.

Where we stopped? Ah... "WAAAHHHHHH"!!
tenor.gif

AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR STIPE!! A real UFC HW GOAT and a real good person and champ, an example.

Last edited:
I genuine laughed at last paragraph :)

maybe Stipe really doesn’t give two fucks, got fucked around bigtime by UFC and is happy to be petty and show em what it’s like

for reals tho I think Dana & UFC love DC - you do not?

He got knocked the fuck out, was losing the second fight until he got KO and now he wants nothing to do with DC because he knows there is a very high chance DC simply is a bit more careful this time and destroys him again.

i like stipe but hes using this eyepoking extravaganza to avoid dc. He poked just as much as dc and now he's using it to duck dc as he wants an easier fight.

ALL OF IT. Everything you've posted is pure unadulterated bullshit. I get it, you lost money on the first fight, so did I.

Seriously, you guys are even worse and more delusional than the Conor haters.

The only money I "lost" on the first fight was on the ridiculous arena food & drink prices when I went to see it in person. I never predict who will win a fight, much less bet on them. But your assuming I did is in line with the rest of your opinion of my statement — i.e, very wrong.

At a certain point guys have realized they get two pokes before a warning on point deduction and they started using it. Lots of guys are. The ufc has done nothing to address the gloves and hasnt been harsh enough on point deduction. You JBJ nut gobblers should understand this

Hey eyepoked repeatedly, seemingly on purpose. Wouldn't give a rematch, held out for the Brock extreme rules hell in a cell match. It's not just the eyepoke. He just squandered his good will and soured the heavyweight division. I personally don't want the trilogy.

But Stipe poking DC is fine, amirite guys?

I know lots of you are desperately searching for a reason to hate DC, but you can do better than that!

You seem to have the attributes of a great politician...cherry picking and showing only one side of the coin. Nice objective analysis....now please die and let evolution take its course.

Stipe eyepoked DC once, in a situation—while framing out, a common happening—that gives all the appearance of being accidental.

DC poked Stipe numerous times, sometimes in ways that are almost impossible to explain away as accidental. And with far greater damage.

This

iu

But Stipe poking DC is fine, amirite guys?

I know lots of you are desperately searching for a reason to hate DC, but you can do better than that!

One clearly accidental with no reaction vs. a minimum of 3 blatant intentional pokes and trying to take advantage

threads dumb, you sound dumb and anyone who agrees with this logic is dumb

One clearly accidental with no reaction vs. a minimum of 3 blatant intentional pokes and trying to take advantage

threads dumb, you sound dumb and anyone who agrees with this logic is dumb

should have just posted this imo

iu

Back