W.ere to find KF Gis?

LordarshynBJJ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Okay in my great gi hunt, I am obviously considering buying another one of the KF Gis, because i like mine a lot.

The problem is that the first one I bought, I bought through a friend who owned a bunch of them that he ordered in bulk, so I got to buy it directly from him without paying shipping.

Now I want to look in to buying a new one on the internet, but these bastards are hard to find. I find links to people asking about them on sherdog before I find sites actually selling them.

So anyone that knows a site that is selling them in US dollars, instead of BRL, please let me know.

FIGH-001-WHI-1C-FLAGS.jpg

i had this model in all blue-- not a bad kimono --but i had to sell it as it was too heavy and i prefered my vulkan lite

still a nice looking gi

Fuck, I haven't got around to buying it yet and it seems it's sold out now.

If anyone can find me the gi in the pic at the top right in an A4 or A5 (i've found 2s and 3s) I would be eternally grateful!

I've been looking everywhere for that gi. It speaks to me. It wants me to buy it. I must find it!

stu3ufc - Thanks for the referral!

LordarshynBJJ, we have all sizes in stock, if you find something we don't have just let me know and I'll go get it for you.

BFW TEAM

oh wow, it's still on the site, but the link changed or something. I found it with their search feature, and I found this one, that stu was talking about, and now I don't know what one I want!
FIGH-001-BLU-FLAGS.jpg

http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/store/stores_app/images/images_117/FIGH-001-BLU-FLAGS.jpg

yeah man--i fell in love with that gi when i saw it-- i was debating either white or blue-- but already had a white one--i got my Blue one from BFW 2 yrs ago-- Just it was a little to heavy for my liking --

top gi though

also are they not shrink to fit!! mine was huge and i had to wash it and then really tumble dry it to my size

with my first kf gi The pants shrank a lot, the gi didn't shrink at all. I really like KF, mainly because it's high quality, and a lot more rare than Atama and the likes...plus my instructor and most of the rest of Nova Uniao have always worn KF to fight in...that and I haven't had any complaints about the brand.

BFW, can I mix match sizes? Do you give that option on your site or can I email someone once I order? I have freakishly long legs and would like an a5 pants and a4 top.

BFW, can I mix match sizes? Do you give that option on your site or can I email someone once I order? I have freakishly long legs and would like an a5 pants and a4 top.

Yes, you can! You won't be able to do it online but if you just drop me a message by the time you order I'll take care of it for you.

BFW TEAM

Yes, you can! You won't be able to do it online but if you just drop me a message by the time you order I'll take care of it for you.

BFW TEAM

I can't give an exact date because someone is paying for half of it as a gift and I am paying for the other half, but it should be some time in the next few weeks, so check here often or PM me an email address I can use to get hold of you.

whoa my instructor sells that band as his official sponsor gi I guess. he only carries that brand of gi to sell. I didnt know it was this popular

hey Lordarshyn, your instructor is Nova Uniao? I guess the KF gio is a thing with the Nova Uniao group cause my instructor is a Nova Uniao instructor too.

hey Lordarshyn, your instructor is Nova Uniao? I guess the KF gio is a thing with the Nova Uniao group cause my instructor is a Nova Uniao instructor too.

Yes, he trained under carlson Sr. then Andre Pederneiras. Those Nova guys like to fight in KF Gis.

I can't give an exact date because someone is paying for half of it as a gift and I am paying for the other half, but it should be some time in the next few weeks, so check here often or PM me an email address I can use to get hold of you.

PM sent!

Back