Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

@helax, we need Pac/Broner up and even the Jack fight, I'd say. At some point soon with maybe props later for Pac/Broner? TIA, brother. You da man.

It has been a while......how are all you guys doing?

Nothing to bet on since the weekend... any issues guys?
I need my fix. ;)

DiscreteNiceFrogmouth-small.gif

What's the deal with updating? Is there just no one to do it? No games up, ufc card for this weekend isn't up.

What's the deal with updating? Is there just no one to do it? No games up, ufc card for this weekend isn't up.

Threads are posted basically when we have time to do it, so likely something else is going on. Are there specific games you're looking for?

Threads are posted basically when we have time to do it, so likely something else is going on. Are there specific games you're looking for?
No I was just curious if the site wasn't updating them or something. I remember before there would be so many different games and events gong on.

No I was just curious if the site wasn't updating them or something. I remember before there would be so many different games and events gong on.

Gotcha. There are def ebbs and flows. I tend to post more when there's a tournament/postseason going on, too, but feel free to drop a request here if you're looking for something.

Hey dudes, can someone post the wager for this Saturday’s Lomachenko fight? Thank You!

Man, I need to learn how to throw up an event. I wouldn't be much help, but maybe a few NCAAF games today and that stupid KSI/Logan Paul 2 (with a BJS fight) thing I'm going to watch on DAZN with my daughter who wants to see that one (I didn't know there was a first KSI/Logan Paul or who they were).
My tech dinosaur skills hinder me in that regard, among others including cell phone usage. But I mean, odds are easy enough to find, it's the actual steps to put up an event that I need to learn.

Saturday, November 9, 2019
KSI vs Logan Paul
DAZN Staples Center, Los Angeles, California

Billy Joe Saunders will make the first defence of his WBO Super-Middleweight World title against undefeated Argentinian Marcelo Esteban Coceres.

KSI (Pro Debut) vs Logan Paul (Pro Debut)

Fight details have yet to be announced

Last edited:
@PHATV I’ll PM you instructions

Hey guys. going to vegas today.

Lakes v Blazers O/U is 224.5. Should I take the under?

Total rounds back for the big fights

Not sure where to grab odds, but what about political wagering on the 2020 election?

Back