vulkan shorts?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by The Thrill, Jul 29, 2010.

1. The Thrill

The Thrill Blue Belt

i searched a lil bit and didnt really find the info i was lookin for,im lookin at these...

Vulkan White VT-X Grappling Shorts - FightersMarket.com

basically im 6'3 and i got a pair of korals (the shogun style black with white trim) and theyre just short as hell and super tight,basically what im wonderin is are these the same size-wise or do they have a more room or what?

2. chino3

chino3 Purple Belt

I have the Koral Pro Vt's, and yes they are the shortest I own, not to mention the slit really shows off my thighs lol. I love them anyways...

that said, I also own the Vulkan VT-X's and they are definitely longer. I wasnt sure what size I would need so I grabbed a S and M (I am 5'8", 155-160lbs) and the mediums feel like they were tailored for me! The smalls, I could barely get over my ass (I have a 30" waiste, but a bubble butt). My concern is that if you find the Korals to be tight around the thighs, you will find these even tighter.

3. The Thrill

The Thrill Blue Belt

thats exactly what i was wonderin about,the tightness around the hips n thighs haha thanks

4. chino3

chino3 Purple Belt

yeah the thighs are looser on the korals (Mostly in part to the shorts being shorter and having the same length slit, so naturally it frees up that much more space). The only shorts that I would recommend from personal experience, for baggyness around the thighs, would be nogi kingpins. those are definitely the baggiest shorts I have worn (from vulkan to sprawl to koral and nogi)