Vulkan gi ( shipping by FED-EX )

Its destiny... first i collected kimono, then medals, then small fozzys!

Wow, mackz, do you even have to buy stuff at all?? :D

The only thing I hate is that I won't be going to watch the Affliction show live :'(..... so i'm giving them to my bro..and he can do whatever the hell he wants with em'. (If they are ringside seats, I will f*ckin murder him if he does not sell them and give me some of teh $$ or if he just lets the tickets lay there on the table)

Foz/Foppa21, your time will come when it comes to winning free gearz xD.

And Crossdx, to answer your question, I'm fine for now...I just wish I had a better fitting Kimono to wear like the Vulkan. A sexy blue vulkan which I hope to win one day....(LOL just playin' :D)

you give me that plat you never reviewed and got and I will get you a blue vulkan noob.

/writes blue on 1 set of knuckles, and vulkan on the other. Yes, I have 6 digits on my other hand. Fear me

~Foz

We charge a flat rate of $9.95 per kimono shipped (anywhere in the world).

but all your other prices are inflated accordingly. at least thats what it looks like to me.

vulkan kimono arrived.

139 $ + 39$ shipping + 65 $ taxes...

i am fucked up!

I would ask to have it shipped USPS priority or express mail. It's going to be cheaper for one, and there isn't going to be a brokerage fee for 2. You'll likely still have to pay takes and duties on it, but they're usually pretty minimal.

It's not really the fault of the company that you purchased from (kinda) - it's the company that delivers it (UPS/FEDEX). Most companies will only use UPS/FedEx because it's guaranteed, but only for the shipping. USPS does as well, but the process is much longer.

Full Contact Outlet

Back