VPX 1 TEST. Discussion

Here's a question:

How long is the shelf life on liposomals?
Can you freeze VPX prohormones?

Alright, I been staring at this for two days and chuckling.

Chad, what the Hell led you to ponder this? lol

Come on man...I have a shitload.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I THINK THIS WAY!

You're thinking of preparing for apocalypse aren't you. Cryogenic pro-hormones. You don't fool me. You want to be one of the strong that survive. Do not deny this!

Oh yes, I will store all my prohormones with my dusty Y2K canned food and ration stash in the bottom of my StorMaster Tornado Shelter.

So....King....do you know or what?

So....King....do you know or what?

I have no idea, but I suggest phoning VPX, just because I'm willing to bet money you stump the sales rep and have to speak with one of the biochemists.

I tried that with their Southwest Regional rep, Jason.

He's brain dead.

VPX offers nothing for information.

They were neveronce able to explain the whole Redline thing.
I had more than a dozen bottles sell with broken seals, and be brought back of course. Very embarrassing.
They couldn't explain that, and they couldn't explain any reason for the changed formulations, consistency, taste, visual.

Fuck them and their whole marketing scheme. I believe they helped prompt teh ban with their packaging.

lol You may be right. But their biochemists are legit (the husband and wife who own the Company). They talk in quadratic equations. You go to one of their seminars and leave completely confused, you have to crack code to understand what they're saying. I'd try to get one of them on the line.

Back