VP Biden considering 2016 run. Advisors meeting with party donors and leaders.

I want to see him and Trump at the debates. The amount of politically incorrect fireworks will keep Murica entertained for weeks.

I guess Biden would like to be on Hillary's ticket for four more years.

I would rather Biden win the nomination than Hillary.

He'll awkwardly feel up a wife or two and drop F-bombs at inappropriate times but he comes off as a real human being. Something Hillary fails at doing.

War my man Joe "uncle creepy" Biden. I'd take him over Hilly any day.

Lol at Biden thinking he's got a shot

I want to see him and Trump at the debates. The amount of politically incorrect fireworks will keep Murica entertained for weeks.

Thiiiiis

Seriously?

What why? I doubt Sanders could win nationally.

Anyways I think Sanders is too old.

Sanders wouldn't take office until he is 75 and Biden until 73. People were talking about Mccain's age well some of the Dems are way too old it seems.

My biggest concern about McCain's age was because of who his VP pick was. So long as Sanders picks somebody better than Palin (not hard) I'm not worried.

What why? I doubt Sanders could win nationally.

Why what? Why Biden over Sanders and Clinton? Lots of reasons, but I'd sum up as "better politician than Sanders and better person than Clinton." I'd want to see more specifics and see them get deeper into the campaign and stuff, but as of now, I'd definitely support him over both of them or over Webb or (lol) Chafee. I'm not enthusiastic about either Clinton or Sanders.

Last edited:
I like Biden, and if he wants it he should go for it, he has always had a bit of an LBJ vibe to be, but I'd just as happy seeing him ride off into the sunset in a 72 Nova. He has put in his time.

what would a biden presidency bring, legal pedophilia?

I think it's more a "just in case" some scandal brings down Hillary or she has another health scare because O'malley has proven to be wholly cah-cah and Sanders cannot win any GE no matter how the far left is ginned up for him now.

Webb and Chafee are total non entities.

what would a biden presidency bring, legal pedophilia?

Probably. I know he's been pushing hard for that for a while, but Democrats have prioritized forced abortions and giving all of your money to blacks ahead of it.

Looks like he's gearing up early on the contingency that this email fiasco somehow really blows up and sinks Hillary's candidacy, although I think that's incredibly unlikely, even though, frankly, the Republicans finally have found their bullseye in a quibble (without ill intent) where there is potentially an undeniable, serious controversy.

Caught this discussion on the MG yesterday:

She swore she never sent or stored any classified material on that server. Well, the intelligence community just weighed in with their review, and a sample of 40 emails revealed 4 had classified information. Small sample, but damning (because that ratio could swing up or down, and regardless, a single email alone would not only make her a liar, but incriminate her). If that ratio holds, then it means she was transmitting or storing upwards of 3,000 emails containing classified information that was egregiously insecure.

The punishment for the felony of "mishandling classified material" by the federal government is incarceration for a period of up to 1 year in prison. The question now is whether or not they were retroactively classified. There was some strange confusion regarding that in the press this past few weeks beginning with a New York Times report citing government officials. At first it was being reported that the DOJ announced the launch of a criminal investigation, but later that was "clarified" with the statement, "The Department has received a referral related to the potential compromise of classified information. It is not a criminal referral."

She's the establishment candidate as was established so brutally by the entire forum in the other thread. One wonders if they do find they were indeed classified at the time if anything will come of it, and thought I am not wont to cynicism about our government, I must admit in this case I have my doubts. Ever since the 2008 FM&FM meltdown, we've been justifiably pissed that some banks are "too big to fail". Ironically, it feels to me that this isn't restricted to corporations in what Carter just this week called our "oligarchy"; it appears that some candidates may be too big to fail, too.

We'll see.

Looks like he's gearing up early on the contingency that this email fiasco somehow really blows up and sinks Hillary's candidacy, although I think that's incredibly unlikely, even though, frankly, the Republicans finally have found their bullseye in a quibble (without ill intent) where there is potentially an undeniable, serious controversy.

Caught this discussion on the MG yesterday:

She swore she never sent or stored any classified material on that server. Well, the intelligence community just weighed in with their review, and a sample of 40 emails revealed 4 had classified information. Small sample, but damning (because that ratio could swing up or down, and regardless, a single email alone would not only make her a liar, but incriminate her). If that ratio holds, then it means she was transmitting or storing upwards of 3,000 emails containing classified information that was egregiously insecure.

The punishment for the felony of "mishandling classified material" by the federal government is incarceration for a period of up to 1 year in prison. The question now is whether or not they were retroactively classified. There was some strange confusion regarding that in the press this past few weeks beginning with a New York Times report citing government officials. At first it was being reported that the DOJ announced the launch of a criminal investigation, but later that was "clarified" with the statement, "The Department has received a referral related to the potential compromise of classified information. It is not a criminal referral."

She's the establishment candidate as was established so brutally by the entire forum in the other thread. One wonders if they do find they were indeed classified at the time if anything will come of it, and thought I am not wont to cynicism about our government, I must admit in this case I have my doubts. Ever since the 2008 FM&FM meltdown, we've been justifiably pissed that some banks are "too big to fail". Ironically, it feels to me that this isn't restricted to corporations in what Carter just this week called our "oligarchy"; it appears that some candidates may be too big to fail, too.

We'll see.

This is interesting. I'm going to follow this closely.

VP I think should be his highest position. :icon_lol:

Back