Voting Reform and voting in other countries

Of course I wouldn’t because I support Trump.

The same way Man Utd don’t actively campaign for their opponents to have extra goals counted for them. It’s like, why would you?

But, if the roles were reversed and the democrats wanted transparency and recount, id be happy with that.
I support a team too but every time they lose I don't scream they got cheated. You're deluded my friend.

I support a team too but every time they lose I don't scream they got cheated. You're deluded my friend.

I don’t know if Trump was cheated, it is possible, so let’s find out. Let’s recount and investigate.

That’s what I am saying.

Why are you against transparency?

I don’t know if Trump was cheated, it is possible, so let’s find out. Let’s recount and investigate.

That’s what I am saying.

Why are you against transparency?
You have no idea what you're talking about.

How in the hell would ID cards have prevented the issues 20 years ago? That was all about votes being thrown out due to "hanging chads" and crap like that, nothing about ID.
The point is about disorganized non uniform rules. Florida fixed their mess. Other states have never been in the spotlight so probably have not fixed theirs. Case in point NY state had a bunch of issues during the primaries that were not resolved for the General. We are not in the spotlight so problems will not be fixed.
Again it goes back to organized and reputable. No calls to the police and reports filed because people got caught trying to vote twice as happened in the Bronx on Tuesday

Thanks for letting us know about Peru
That system seems very organized. Does anyone have info on what Asian countries do. Also India must be an epic undertaking considering the size of their population

Back