[Vote] Where Should Mousasi be Ranked Outside UFC

He is kind of inconsistent.... many people thought he lost against that 9-6 guy a while ago.

He only had one bad fight, which was a win, in the last 15 fights over the past 7 years. He is on a 14 fight win streak over 7 years time too.

In reality, if Mousasi and mamed were to fight, Gegard would be a huge favorite so I like mamed- but who has he beat ? so if he'd be #2 , it'd be a distant 2 and oddsmakers would validate if you saw an opener.
I thought about mamed and UFC last year and was like, ok maybe somewhere between 9 and 14 so....
thats just my opinion

I think Mamed vs. Mousasi would be a great fight. I'd pay to see that one.

Right now I think its easy to say he is top 3. But what about after a year in Bellator with three fights under his belt against guys barely ranked in the top 20ish or out of the top 20.

Weather we like it or not we have to acknowledge fighters train differently in the intensity department depending on opponents. On some level I'm worried Mousasi may lose some of his mojo he has right now, he has in the past.

I think Mamed vs. Mousasi would be a great fight. I'd pay to see that one.
You know after thinking about it, I think he's on a crazy streak- like he's only lost once in past 11-12 years (something like that).I know his birthday is in summer so I'm guessing he's 37- 38 but he looks tremendous for his age so I'll give it benefit of doubt and agree, it's a fight id like to see.

Right now I think its easy to say he is top 3. But what about after a year in Bellator with three fights under his belt against guys barely ranked in the top 20ish or out of the top 20.

Weather we like it or not we have to acknowledge fighters train differently in the intensity department depending on opponents. On some level I'm worried Mousasi may lose some of his mojo he has right now, he has in the past.

He will still be fighting top level fighters in Bellator so his current streak could come to an end.

You know after thinking about it, I think he's on a crazy streak- like he's only lost once in past 11-12 years (something like that).I know his birthday is in summer so I'm guessing he's 37- 38 but he looks tremendous for his age so I'll give it benefit of doubt and agree, it's a fight id like to see.

Yeah, Mamed's streak is excellent.

He only had one bad fight, which was a win, in the last 15 fights over the past 7 years. He is on a 14 fight win streak over 7 years time too.

I would have given to Boris the decision too TBH
He definitely lost to Aziz IMO

I would have given to Boris the decision too TBH
He definitely lost to Aziz IMO

Have to go by the official decision in the rankings though and they were given as wins.

Number 1 inside and out the ufc...
The moose is loose

Back