Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let’s keep it simple

1) Pro guns - legalize fully automatic weapons

2) Pro guns - keep laws how they are now

3) Pro guns - restrict weapons more than current laws

4) Ban all guns

Voted to legalize automatic weapons but in truth I think that should only apply to pistol caliber weapons, not rifle caliber.
B2372C53949BD3CDC20974B15D3B6AA169F5F4F2

Ben!

I voted to ban all guns.

If you wanna stop murders, you gotta stop guns.

If your only tool is a gun, every problem looks like death, I always say.

My stance is slightly staggered.

I think that guns should be harder to get, with no extra restrictions on automatics

Don't like the question, but given where we are, the debate is happening in the right spot w/regard to types of weapons/accessories allowed. I'm not "pro-gun" or "anti-gun" in any absolute sense, as I have a complicated relationship with the whole idea.

I dont think any choice is fair.

We shouldn't restrict or ban any firearm in particular. We should restrict who has access to them based on mental health history.

Ben!

I voted to ban all guns.

6KzaRVK.gif

I'm not in favor of things like magazine-size limit (or California's ridiculous fixed-mag law). I don't think it's very effective (see the various devices that have been made to load fixed-mag weapons).

But I'm fine with things like Marylands red-flag law.

Ben!

I voted to ban all guns.

Thank for participating! Which episode are you on?

I'm pro gun, and I am happy with the laws as they are right now.

However, if you wanted to slap dummies who allow people access to firearms who later go on a killing spree with some serious charges, I am all for it. Ya dont use your ID to buy minors alchohol, ya dont let drug runners borrow your car, dont let people borrow or have access to your guns. It's not fucking rocket science.

Don't restrict weapons more, restrict owners more.

Ben!

I voted to ban all guns.

Time to change your screen name. And maybe move to some commie country, commie. :p

Make nuclear warheads legal and at least one available to all individuals

1. De-criminalize personal ownership of automatic weapons; drastically reduce punishments for felon-in-possession, declare felon-in-possession laws for nonviolent crimes to be unconstitutional

2. Ban manufacture of automatic weapons for all personal and military use; ban manufacture of semi-automatic long guns for personal use

3. Escalate criminal and civil penalties for leaking and/or trafficking of banned weapons into civilian markets, domestic or international.

2. Ban manufacture of automatic weapons for all personal and military use; ban manufacture of semi-automatic long guns for personal use

3. Escalate criminal and civil penalties for leaking and/or trafficking of banned weapons into civilian markets, domestic or international.
So only bolt/lever/pump action for long guns?
tenor.gif

1. De-criminalize personal ownership of automatic weapons; drastically reduce punishments for felon-in-possession, declare felon-in-possession laws for nonviolent crimes to be unconstitutional

I’m baffled by your post.

Back