Volkanovski's Win Streak Is Far More Impressive than Anything Mighty Mouse Ever Did

I don't even rank that mouse in the top 20 ATG's. It's too bad he was ever in the UFC ruining the legitimacy of the records.

Lol one win over Aldo surpasses that entire resume. Volk beat Aldo, Holloway 2x, Mendez, and Ortega. That’s a stacked resume at FW
A win over a shot end of his FW run Aldo isn't nearly as impressive as that run.

Kyoji and Joe B are better wins than Ortega and end of his career Mendez by a country mile.

Minnie Mouse's run was that equivalent to Shevchenko's current one. Too little a talent pool to ever have any real credibility

Mighty Mouse is the man and he is incredibly smart in the cage. He probes his opponent until he finds a weakness then he exploits it for the win. There is reason to compare Volk and him. They are two weight classes apart. Volk just started his journey. He had the belt for two years but defended it only twice.

You don't think Volk beating Max is a better win then DJ beating even Horiguchi let alone Joe B? You're entitled to your opinion and all but that's just a crazy one.
Kyoji is better than most fighters in the 135 and 125 division in the UFC. I genuinely believe he'd snatch both belts if he came back to the UFC. Max is a great win but that's also the only one that's carrying Volk.

Beating Mendez and Aldo at the end of their FW/career runs diminishes those names on his resume. Ortega is a good win but not better than Cejudo, Joe B, or Kyoji

Kyoji is better than most fighters in the 135 and 125 division in the UFC. I genuinely believe he'd snatch both belts if he came back to the UFC. Max is a great win but that's also the only one that's carrying Volk.

Beating Mendez and Aldo at the end of their FW/career runs diminishes those names on his resume. Ortega is a good win but not better than Cejudo, Joe B, or Kyoji
The fact Aldo is still fighting and is having success at a weight class below says he wasn't done, beating Aldo, even a lesser version of the clear FW Goat, easily trumps beating Kyoji and the perennial bridesmaid Joe B. Mendes I'll admit was a bit shot.

I like when Demetrius suplex-to-flying-armbarred that one fella

The fact Aldo is still fighting and is having success at a weight class below says he wasn't done, beating Aldo, even a lesser version of the clear FW Goat, easily trumps beating Kyoji and the perennial bridesmaid Joe B. Mendes I'll admit was a bit shot.
Aldo's having success but is clearly nowhere near what he once was. He is currently 2-2 at 135 which with one of his wins being Munhoz who was also beaten by Dodson.

Volk has good wins in his recent run. Dj has a career of top 10 wins in 2 divisions

Joe B x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi are all better than Volks wins imo. Add on Dodson x2, Kid Yamamoto, Torres,
and his wins 135 Grand Prix. Volk has a long way to go.

DJ is the only guy with over a dozen wins in 2 divisions that'll constantly get hate and its sad.

Joe B x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi are all better than Volks wins imo. Add on Dodson x2, Kid Yamamoto, Torres, and his wins 135 Grand Prix. Volk has a long way to go.

DJ is the only guy with over a dozen wins in 2 divisions that'll constantly get hate and its sad.
low self esteem incels have a terrible influence on the sport. Hell they ruined this site

Theyre the target demo

Aldo's having success but is clearly nowhere near what he once was. He is currently 2-2 at 135 which with one of his wins being Munhoz who was also beaten by Dodson.

Volk has good wins in his recent run. Dj has a career of top 10 wins in 2 divisions
Oh I agree Volk hasn't got the overall depth of wins MM has but beating a prime Max trumps beating Joe B, Horiguchi and a comparatively green Cejudo, especially when he lost the rematch, though admittedly you could have given him the decision in that fight. No question. Beating even a shopworn Aldo trumps beating Horiguchi and Joe B.

Was Ray Borg a top 10 win …..flyweight was a fucking joke
Ray is one of his weaker wins but still was a good fighter. Many of DJs FLW wins have long term success at 135 so what does say about BW lol

Oh I agree Volk hasn't got the overall depth of wins MM has but beating a prime Max trumps beating Joe B, Horiguchi and a comparatively green Cejudo, especially when he lost the rematch, though admittedly you could have given him the decision in that fight. No question. Beating even a shopworn Aldo trumps beating Horiguchi and Joe B.
We'll have to agree to disagree there. I think at that point Kyoji and Joe were better than Aldo is now. Not a popular opinion i know but someone has to say it.

Back