Volkanovski. The Aussie Champ that we got, but don't deserve.

Boxingfan998

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is nobody talking about this guy?
He's got an insane work ethic, an insane mindset, and he's got that hilarious Aussie personality like a character straight out of Mad Max. Volkanovski is like a Kano lookalike from Mortal Kombat <Lmaoo>
Brian Ortega deserves to get spanked hard by this dude. Can't stand the smugness of Ortega.

I'm expecting a beating worse than Max Holloway gave him.

Reconstructive facial surgery level of beating.

Go Volk!

He's got an insane work ethic, an insane mindset, and he's got that hilarious Aussie personality like a character straight out of Mad Max. Volkanovski is like a Kano lookalike from Mortal Kombat <Lmaoo>
Brian Ortega deserves to get spanked hard by this dude. Can't stand the smugness of Ortega.

Go Volk!
Nobody is talking? There is literally another thread about him in the first page with yours…

also, Ortega has improved a lot since the max fight, and many thought Max was robbed in the volk rematch.

I've grown to appreciate him. Controversial decision aside, the way he fought Max was brilliant. Those fights are not the most exciting but for students of the game and amateur analysts they're quite fascinating. He is an impressive athlete, very intelligent and solid personality. I'll be disappointed if he point fights Ortega to a decision W. This is his chance to put a real beating on a big name who is kind of unlikeable and become a "hero".

Still think he lost the rematch with Max but hey it was close so whatever

Last edited:
Work ethic doesn't sell fights. His style is pretty boring. People also compare him to Max, who is very dominant when he wins. He is like GSP, when he was at the end of his career

Volk & Izzy are True Blue Aussie Champs that we don't deserve

Go Volk!
pfff he doesn't fight like mad max. that's what matters.

How dare you? <Eek2.0>

Gotta say, only thing I like about Ortega is his sick car.
PS: What's up with all these gang signs Ortega is throwing <45>

Lmao yeah I’m a bad Sydney sider! I’ve just been a die hard Ortega from his first ufc fight and he is my fav fighter right now in the ufc.

He used to be involved with gangs when he was younger and mma managed to pull him away from that lifestyle. That’s why he always throws signs all the time.

Volk is the man, and there is no way that Ortega beats him.

But he lost to Holloway.

Twice.

How dare you? <Eek2.0>

Gotta say, only thing I like about Ortega is his sick car.
PS: What's up with all these gang signs Ortega is throwing <45>

Why does Ortega acts like he is some sort of gangster? He is a blue eyes BJJ nerd. Fake as fuck.

Go Volk!
Volk is an awesome. His win streak over Mendes, Aldo and Holloway x 2 is arguably the best at the division.

BTW... He just ended the reign of one of the most exciting and beloved champions so people will be mad at him.

Hopefully he puts a life changing beating on Ortega tomorrow and he gets on the fans good side.

Aussie checking in. Tim Tszyu gets way more air time and he's not really proven himself beyond the top 20 in the world in his sport. I hope Alex gets mad love from his people in Macadonia. Two Maco training partners of mine get wet talking about him...

One of my favorite fighters right now. I just hope ortega doesn't do that thing where he pulls a victory out of his ass after getting beat up for the majority of the fight.

Lmao yeah I’m a bad Sydney sider! I’ve just been a die hard Ortega from his first ufc fight and he is my fav fighter right now in the ufc.

He used to be involved with gangs when he was younger and mma managed to pull him away from that lifestyle. That’s why he always throws signs all the time.

What happened to ortega's boxing coach, the one that took ortega off the streets?

Did ortega cut ties with him?

What happened to ortega's boxing coach, the one that took ortega off the streets?

Did ortega cut ties with him?
Have no idea, I don’t think he would have been part of the team that he gutted and replaced. But honestly I’m not sure.

He won that first Max fight. I still don't understand how anyone thinks Max won that fight. I really don't.
Yeah the first fight was a clear win for Volk.

Second fight was much closer, it could have gone either way.

I scored it for Max, but cant be too upset at the outcome.

Back