Volkanovski stock up or down?

there's always gotta be one guy who just doesn't get it.

you won't find anyone (besides you maybe) who thinks his stock would go down after that fight.
:: a submission artist tries and fails to submit volk despite seeming to have it completely locked in ::

SUSCEPTIBLE TO SUBMISSIOMS OMFG

You know your stock is going up when the likes of Conor MacGregor and henry cejudo calling you out.

Beast performance , heartfelt Oct interview , hilarious presser and he made "down under" an epic walkout song. Definitely up.

For me everything went as I imagined, domination by Volkanovski with occasional moments of brilliance from Ortega.The one thing that would make Volk's stock go up would be how he reacted to the submission attempts.
phew, speaking like a true 2021 account

Way up. He had one of the grittiest performances in a tittle fight of all time. I feel like he got robbed of a stoppage but he still had a great night.

Way up. I didn't care at all about him. Now I at least semi-care to see him fight. He's well rounded and tough.

Plus, I can't root against anyone that comes out to Down Under:

His stocks went up, having back and forth round 3 front of a live crowd probably have everyone talking among the causal fans.

He went from being a "boring" or "paper champion" to being called one of the best P4P fighters right now. His stock went way up, more people will tune in for his next fight.

Back