Media Volkanovski reflects on Ortega's submission attempts

I think it was being inactive. After being in a war like that and wanting to fight again soon I would hope the narrative has changed
Well, he specifically spoke of moving up to LW just to stay active if he has to. Covid caused a lot of bullshit. And people in here were even calling for Stipe to be stripped because he needed eye surgery. And then the initial Covid lockdown of several months.

Can’t blame fighters for legit injuries requiring surgery. Or for catching a virus during a pandemic. But, he seems to be no worse for wear thankfully, and wants to be active.

I applaud his post fight presser. He was funny and said all the right things. Great job between fight week, the fight, and the post presser.

Because of people like you (Max fans)

So let's get this straight. You are upset at people for falsely directing their hate at Volk for a decision they feel should have gone the other way.
You, in turn, falsely direct your hate at all Max fans, as if they are not individuals. Even Max fans who show respect to Volk.

This makes you just as bad as them, and since you, as a Volk fan, are acting stupid and insecure, I'm now going to hate all Volk fans... even the ones who don't think like you.

Cuz, you know... gotta perpetuate stupidity, right?

Awesome interview. It’s pretty much impossible to hate this guy. If you think Max won the rematch, that’s fine. But hate on the judges, not on Alex.

He’s developing a good personality. He’s learning the game. But, still remaining mostly very respectful. I love the line about squashing the little “germ”, Cejudo.

I can’t see a reason to hate on the guy. He’s still got a good head on his shoulders, and the motivation to keep improving.
He is slowly but surely being like by everyone

Back