Volkanovski is an Enigma to Me

kuroro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's a 5'6 australian who played rugby at 200 + lbs named VOLKANO. I'm thinking this guy must be a wild man. He probably fights like Wolverine or something. But no, he dances around and taps your shins with his big toe until he UDs you. What the hell...

he at least deserves credit for overachieving. i don’t find his technique or athleticism particularly impressive. he just has heart, a never ending gas tank, and great fight iq.
Dude, how'd you come back from a ban? Aren't those permanent?

he at least deserves credit for overachieving. i don’t find his technique or athleticism particularly impressive. he just has heart, a never ending gas tank, and great fight iq.
conor was an overachiever. too much luck in the right moment. now he has improved 3 fold, still can't win a fight to save his career.
Alexander the Great has been evolving and improving on a steady pace. You see what Max has been doing to the rest of the FW division, yet Alexander dominated him completely.

He might be the best point fighter of all time in the UFC. Held Aldo against the cage for 3 rounds in a horrible fight. Leg kicked and feinted Max for a 4-1 UD, came back from.adversity to win in the rematch via timely take downs.

He really just knows how to win, and I don't see anyone beating him at 145 if Max couldn't.

conor was an overachiever. too much luck in the right moment. now he has improved 3 fold, still can't win a fight to save his career.
Alexander the Great has been evolving and improving on a steady pace. You see what Max has been doing to the rest of the FW division, yet Alexander dominated him completely.
yeah the guy who was getting his ass kicked was "dominating." the way you guys abuse language just astonishes me.

i hope you're right, but i don't see how.
haha, so you were a hater.
You ain't seeing that haterboi, Ortega has absolutely no chance in this fight. There are levels to this sport. Ortega is getting finished.

He's a 5'6 australian who played rugby at 200 + lbs named VOLKANO. I'm thinking this guy must be a wild man. He probably fights like Wolverine or something. But no, he dances around and taps your shins with his big toe until he UDs you. What the hell...
It got him the belt. Gotta go with what works.

Just rewatch the fight, its free now on youtube, the second fight must be watched without Rogan's biased commentary, just mute him. If you still don't think that Volkanovski completely dominated the fight, maybe you don't understand the game that much?

Do you have any idea what "completely dominated the fight" means?
Please stop!

Back