Volkan Oezdemir vs Anthony Smith Headlines UFC Moncton Oct 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Doesn't worth the 7 1/2 hrs car Drive ...

Dissapointed, Been a while since my last UFC live event

On paper I believe Volkan has the advantage but hey, this is MMA and anything can happen.

Where is Moncton? I know I can google it, but it sounds made up, like Uberlandia.

EDIT: I see @Gigaton Punch had the same question

Volkan by ko. Within two rounds.

Out of curiousity, are you serious about thinking UFC just books fighters into bouts without their permission? You realize each of these fighters have their own LLC / corporation, and a bout agreement needs to be signed prior to each fight, right?
Of course. I'm not saying that DC HAS to be forced into fighting Gus. However, if DC expects to defend the belt before the year is over, he is going to have to accept whatever the UFC is willing to offer him and knows they can sell. Do you really expect the UFC to offer DC, Corey fucking Anderson? My basic point is that IF DC is serious about defending the 205 belt, his options are only going to be Gus or Jones (should he bribe USADA enough money)

Excellent match! Enjoy both fighters, but Volkan takes this most likely.

tenor.gif
I like this fight, I like it a lot! Going with White Chocolate to keep his KO streak going...

Battle of the thumb heads

Wonder where this leaves Gustafsson.
He'll wait on the sidelines until the division crawls out of the mess its in and call for a title shot, but can easily get passed by the winner of this fight. Then he'll wait even longer and still ask for a title shot.

I’ll take the ugly guy with the fucked up hairline.

Voted Smith because he has more tools and is a bit more athletic. Oezdemir has better boxing, though. Toss up.

Great matchup ,let’s hope both guys make it to the fight !!!

<{JustBleed}>

Violent fight. I love this one.

Think Oezdemir is a little harder to put away so I go with him.. but Smith is game.

Back