Volkan Oezdemir beat Reyes

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And the guy calls Jon Jones out after the judges just gave him the decision...

<36><36>

Jon Jones killer they said.
<JonesLaugh>

image022.jpg

This is brand new information, never been mentioned previously on an MMA focused forum

God UFC is so stale right now.

Thank god for Boston salmon.

Reyes outlanded Volkan in rounds 2 & 3.

I'm sorry many like yourself were so easily manipulated by the commentary during the fight.

it was far from a robbery, but i had volkan winning. reyes did outland him in a couple of rounds, but volkan looked better and landed the better strikes. close fight though. it showed what reyes needs to work on the break through to the top. he'd get killed by a few guys at the top of the rankings.

Nice to see TS woke up from his cryostasis slumber, welcome to a brand new world buddeh.

Qtgr7x8.gif

Reyes outlanded Volkan in rounds 2 & 3.

I'm sorry many like yourself were so easily manipulated by the commentary during the fight.

Worst commentary that I have ever heard. Ignored everything Reyes was doing.

Then they had to make up an excuse for why their commentary wasn't matching the stats.

Talking about cheese graters as Reyes hurt Volkan with a knee to the body, had him covering up and tee'd off on for him for almost 2 minutes.

imo volkan won, but dammn he was really a bit lethargic in the last round..only a bit more activity in the 3rd and it would be clear...reyes is a overrated b-...tch, same like lhw division..shit iam really a hard hitter mmacool

Actually, Reyes beat Oezdemir. Try muting the bad commentary. Close fight but Reyes landed more in the last two.

Oezdemir looked good in round 1, but he stopped looking good after round 1 and the commentators didn't seem tot notice.

Back