Media Volk - You dont deserve to be here, you're a drug cheat

By the guy Volk squeaked by twice.

XiJX6ar.png

Volk soundly beat Max the first time.
As someone that picked and was cheering for Max. I said after round 2.. All you have to do is win one of these last three rounds. I scored them all for Volkanovski.

It may have close, but it was clear to me who won the rematch. You gotta be objective or your opinion doesn’t matter. No matter who you wanted to win.

As someone that picked and was cheering for Max. I said after round 2.. All you have to do is win one of these last three rounds. I scored them all for Volkanovski.

It may have close, but it was clear to me who won the rematch. You gotta be objective or your opinion doesn’t matter. No matter who you wanted to win.

I am. I think Max won. That fight was incredibly close. I'm not arguing over it or telling anyone who thought Volk won that they're wrong. I can see their perspective, I just don't agree.

Fair enough, my point is he is criticizing him for a failed test he served a suspension for 7 years ago.

At the time, what prevented Volk from being on steroids? It was before he was being tested at all.

Both guys have been under comprehensive, random, advanced testing under USADA protocol for the last 5 years. Both have gotten to the title presumed clean.

Ortega DID pop tho. You can’t compare him to a guy that entered the ufc, climbed the ladder and won the title without pissing hot. At the end of the day, one guy failed a test for PEDs and one never has.

I am. I think Max won. That fight was incredibly close. I'm not arguing over it or telling anyone who thought Volk won that they're wrong. I can see their perspective, I just don't agree.
Which of the last 3 rounds did he win? In the rematch.

Ortega DID pop tho. You can’t compare him to a guy that entered the ufc, climbed the ladder and won the title without pissing hot. At the end of the day, one guy failed a test for PEDs and one never has.

Volk literally wasn't being drug tested in 2014 when Ortega was. He could have been on all the sauce.

Its a pretty moot point then right?

They've both been under random advanced testing with USADA for 5 years. They both got to the title clean from what we know.

This is one of the wolf tickets promotions I’ve ever seen

Volk is a crappy champ

Him complaining about Ortega just seems so forced and petty and obnoxious ….. Ortega playing his cards well here

To be fair, Ortega popped for testosterone in 2014 and served a suspension, then never failed another test. He's been through advanced testing with USADA for years now.

I think 7 years later, its pretty immaterial for Volk to say.

Volk was not getting drug tested for PEDS 7 years ago.

2014?

That means he failed pre USADA, doesn't it?

perfect.

this is going to give ortega the motivation to destroy volk tomorrow, that is if volk doesnt pull out last moment..

Now that's shots fired.

Volk better not take him lightly. I highly doubt he will. These guys genuinely don't like each other.

Also, while Ortega's past is documented, let's not let this turn into all out fighter bashing guys.
Finally modded?! Long overdue; congrats hombre

Back