Volk will dominate Brian from pillar to post, won't even be close

Volkanovski definitely SHOULD win this fight, him and Zabit are really the only game in town

Ortega usually gets his ass kicked and has a crazy late comeback. I expect the same if he wins

I don’t even like Ortega but he’s definitely not getting dominated. People sleep on Ortega cause they hate him and overrate Volk’s skills/ability but he’s nothing special. Ortega gonna win.

Volk is one of the more mobile champions we have seen in a long time. He basically bicycled around Max Holloway for 10 rounds. Outside of catching Volk coming in I don't see what Ortega is gonna do. Volk isn't going to stand there and trade with him

Volkanovski definitely SHOULD win this fight, him and Zabit are really the only game in town
Lol zabit is one of the most overrated fighters. He has fought a bunch of pretty low tier fighters in the ufc and you he is one of the best in the division??

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I'm with you that Volk will win, but Ortega absolutely looked like a different fighter against TKZ.
Ffs the guy went from losing almost every round and pulling out a finish to putting on an absolute clinic on the Zombie

If by dominate, you mean do just enough to comfortably win on points while not having him in any danger, then yes.

OP has been wrong about a lot of fights and fighters over the past few weeks

I favor Volk but this is a bad sign. Ortega finish might be the play

OP has been wrong about a lot of fights and fighters over the past few weeks

I favor Volk but this is a bad sign. Ortega finish might be the play
Lol, OP is one of the worst at predicting fights.

I'm interested in the first 2 rounds of this. Ortega is a finisher, he doesn't need much to grip a sub or to hurt opponents standing. But, he can be a punching bag. Can just keep taking damage without turning things around. Is maybe too durable for his own good. I suppose you can give him some success in the Max fight, but no chance of a turnaround in that.

Volk can do a lot of damage. Not against Max, Max was too good for that, it was a points game, but when Volk knows a lot of volume isn't coming back.

I don’t even like Ortega but he’s definitely not getting dominated. People sleep on Ortega cause they hate him and overrate Volk’s skills/ability but he’s nothing special. Ortega gonna win.

Volk is 22-1 on a 19 fight winning streak and has beaten Mendes, Aldo and Max twice...

What an absoloutly trash post

MMAth will be put to the ultimate test. Max completely outclassed brain. He looked like he wasn’t even in the same league. While volk has 2 wins in a row against max. Whether or not you agree with those decisions or showed that max and volk are on the same level while brain was nowhere near Max’s level. Mma math says volk kicks the bajesus out of brain

Just checked

Volk reach 71 inches, Max 69

I just watched the fight and I still don't see it lol

Max looks longer to me. That said Max holds his arms out making himself longer while Max tucks his arms and keeps them closer. In the tape is claims volk is 71.5!

Ortega is like Yoel Romero. It seems like he’s going to lose most of his fights, but then he’ll randomly pull something out when you thought he was losing the whole fight.

Back