Volk will dominate Brian from pillar to post, won't even be close

I’m personally rooting for Volk and I’d love to see a dominant technical performance.I really want to see the Holloway trilogy, it would be the biggest fight in FW history.

I feel like Ortega's style is actually a competitive match up for Volk.

Very durable, heavy hands, great submissions, and decent striking.

Still favoring Volkanovski, but it's a good match up

Volk finishing Ortega might be a bit of a stretch, I do see him winning a crafty decision though.

There is the question mark of how will Volk look after getting Covid. That could fuck with his stamina which might affect his performance.
Good call, might be the biggest area of concern if the fight goes deep into the championship rounds, not sure any fighter's looked great coming back from co-vid and by all accounts Volk got it pretty bad. Hopefully he's fully recovered by taking the time off.

Lmao at Volk finishing Ortega. Ortega has an iron chin and is as tough as nails. I remember some clown on here was saying KZ was gonna walk though him too. If Volk wins it will be by decision.

If you're so confident let's do an AV bet. Volk is +350 to win by KO/TKO. So I'll be willing to change my AV for 3 1/2 months if Volk finishes Ortega vs you changing your AV for 1 month if he doesn't.
How about instead of just Tko/Ko, Volk by finish....
?

Agree. Ortega can only hope the covid affected Alex too much, so the fight can be even.

There's levels to this, folks.

Ortega 2.0 isn't a thing and Volk isn't KZ...

By the third round, Brian's lead leg will be a turkey leg and he will get hurt badly with hooks from Volk mixing it up and overwhelming him with different looks. Ortega will be dumbfounded and his nervous system will be fried from attempting to make so many reads that he simply cannot make..

I predict a brutal finish somewhere between the 4 minute mark of the 3rd round and the 3 minute mark of the 4th round.

I don't have a dog in this fight but rather have been brought here to you to relay factual statements and information that may or may not serve as a collosal benefit to you and your life as a whole.

Thank you.

I think Ortega has this. His longer than volk and I don't think he can touch him up as easily as max. Volk will really be trying to keep the distance as he will want to keep fight on feet IMO which will be a disadvantage to his style.

I hope Ortega wins simply because Volk isn't the rightful champ. He beat Max fair and square the first go round but he lost that rematch. Those judges were blind as a bat.

I absolutely love Holloway. He's a better champ for entertainment definitely but he lost 3 rounds in the Volk rematch. It would be harsh to award a 10-8 for any of the rounds Holloway won but if you did, it still would have been a draw.
Holloway faded whilst Volk turned on the gas. As Max would say, it is what it is.

Ortega 2.0 is real win or lose on Saturday. He showed the ability to outclass his opponents, which he never did before. In almost all of Ortega's fights leading up to his title fight he was losing rounds and won by his finishing ability. He won all 5 rounds against KZ. Volkanovski is not KZ though.

I think Ortega has this. His longer than volk and I don't think he can touch him up as easily as max. Volk will really be trying to keep the distance as he will want to keep fight on feet IMO which will be a disadvantage to his style.

Volk actually has a longer reach than Ortega

Volk and Max are a level above the rest of the field.
That’ll be evident come Saturday.
keep in mind when max fought Ortega, he was literally toying with him and teaching him how to defend himself in the middle of the fight.

Watched embedded. Ortega fooling around too much with that Cortez chick.

Volk by sub.

I don’t know if Volkanovski will finish Ortega but I do agree that he will win

There's levels to this, folks.

Ortega 2.0 isn't a thing and Volk isn't KZ...

By the third round, Brian's lead leg will be a turkey leg and he will get hurt badly with hooks from Volk mixing it up and overwhelming him with different looks. Ortega will be dumbfounded and his nervous system will be fried from attempting to make so many reads that he simply cannot make..

I predict a brutal finish somewhere between the 4 minute mark of the 3rd round and the 3 minute mark of the 4th round.

I don't have a dog in this fight but rather have been brought here to you to relay factual statements and information that may or may not serve as a collosal benefit to you and your life as a whole.

Thank you.
I'm Aussie first off.

Second, Volk is older than you think, he might look old.

Other than that, it's his fight to lose.

Back