• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Volk slowly getting his confidence back

Love Volk - but I do not see him beating topuria in a rematch

Volk has to be perfect for 5 rounds … which he usually isn’t … ilia has the touch of death - something Volks previous opponents did t have

Max/topuria much more interesting to me …. But if anyone deserves a farewell shot - it’s Alex !

Volk has to be perfect for 5 rounds … which he usually isn’t … ilia has the touch of death - something Volks previous opponents did t have

Max/topuria much more interesting to me …. But if anyone deserves a farewell shot - it’s Alex !

Interesting style matchup.

Volk is too slick and fast for Max, but Volk doesn't have the chin to beat Ilia.

Ilia's touch of death is too much for Volk, but Max has the ability to eat shots and potentially overwhelm Ilia.

I think if Volk can avoid getting knocked out he can win. Besides the ending, Volk was winning the Topuria fight.

I think if Volk can avoid getting knocked out he can win. Besides the ending, Volk was winning the Topuria fight.
Well that’s just it … he has to be perfect for 5 rounds

Topuria just needs one minute to end it

Topuria has landed that shot every time - even when Emmett survived …. And Volk has gotten hit many times before …. So common sense says that topuria will hit him at some point

Volk wishes that he had legit fight stopping power instead of having to beat someone for 5 rounds or have a ref intervene because of damage.

War Volk!

He actually looked great until he got clipped...

While I'm not sure if he's going to best Topuria in the rematch, he's got a great team to support him through this next phase and I suspect he'll make the necessary adjustments to remain competitive at the highest level.

If Volk had anything left in the tank he would've had kicked this dude into Bolivian

:meow:

Can't believe they allow little ones to get a false sense of confidence with these fake matches.

Volk would never win in real life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakuza13
Back