Volk really said "F*** YOUR BJJ"

I need to see the first choke again, it looked like he tapped once.

So funny to see all the butthurt Ortega fans

Wrecked yet again in a title fight

Some of the most savage shit. I got up cuz my nerves couldn't take it anymore,hoping he'd get out of there but dude gave zero respect to Brian's BJJ and unleashed some nasty GNP.. Zero fucks given.

That's some real savage shit. Spectacular.

Ortega was on the losing end of a accidental clash of heads, he was on auto pilot.

I don't think those chokes were anywhere near as bad as we expect from Ortega, not to say Volk isn't a complete savage.

If he had hair, then that would create friction, causing him to be submitted. That is, guys, Baldness>>>>>>>>>>>shity ass hair.

Some of the most savage shit. I got up cuz my nerves couldn't take it anymore,hoping he'd get out of there but dude gave zero respect to Brian's BJJ and unleashed some nasty GNP.. Zero fucks given.

That's some real savage shit. Spectacular.
Really? That's savage

It was unreal. And when Volk got out of those subs he jumped back into the guard and began to smash Ortega's face like Ortega was late on payments or something and the time for peaceful collection ended.

I couldn’t believe Volk was hanging out in Ortega’s guard and smashed him there.

Back