Volk - Ortega rd 3 ... best in MMA history?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I been watching since the 90s n I don't remember a better rd. It had everything....... 2 picture perfect sub attempts as good as you can do it . Volk just refused to say uncle. No clue how he didn't tap. Then Volk just keeps attacking with vicious gnp.

Was a pretty meh card till that fight n best rd I have ever seen. Glad I shelled out tbe 70 bucks.

Roger huerta vs clay guida round 3

Not even the best round in FW history. Your memory is bad

Aldo/Mendes 2 rematch rd 1>>>

We'll have to wait for the dust to settle somewhat, but one of the best rounds of the year? No doubt!

derp? derp derp derp derp? Derp derp, derp derp derp derp derp, derp derp derp derp derp derp derp. Derp derp derp derp derp, Derp, derp, & derp

durp

There was an insane round in the Moraes fight too.

Maybe round 1. Dude was KOed on his feet, barely survived, end the round nearly finishing Moraes.

I been watching since the 90s n I don't remember a better rd. It had everything....... 2 picture perfect sub attempts as good as you can do it . Volk just refused to say uncle. No clue how he didn't tap. Then Volk just keeps attacking with vicious gnp.

Was a pretty meh card till that fight n best rd I have ever seen. Glad I shelled out tbe 70 bucks.
I shelled out 30 bucks for 4 drinks and food while watching. I'm glad you paid 70 bucks for that too.

nah, it was a great back and forth, but not even close to "best in history". It was more shocking to see how fast Ortega jumped on that first sub, that is probably the fastest ive ever seen, it was a great round for sure though.

Not even the best round in FW history. Your memory is bad

Aldo/Mendes 2 rematch rd 1>>>
Thst fight is overrated.aldo dominated that one chad landed big shots but not like aldos

Amazing round.

A couple come to mind.

Rd 1 Overeem vs Stipe
Rd 1 Stipe vs Ngannou 1

Agreed! And an interesting subjective round to score too

Back