Rumored Volanovski vs Zabit Title Fight being considered by UFC!

Sounds right kz and ortega are in space max lost twice yair is a duck.. Swanson needs a win or 2.

And zabit has earned it and nobody wants to fight zabit in the top 5

Sounds right kz and ortega are in space max lost twice yair is a duck.. Swanson needs a win or 2.

And zabit has earned it and nobody wants to fight zabit in the top 5
Why does he only fight exhibition 3 rounders? It's fukin weird and shitty

Zabit is not better than Yair and it needs to play out Yair might be a bit of a drama bitch and has bad luck but I'm positive he isn't ducking the likes of Zabit. It's not even worth arguing about really because I know this is a bullshit rumor to begin with. Shelby has told KZ that if he beats Ortega he has first dibs on Volk

Trust me I'm as frustrated as anyone about the current state of this division and lack of action but rewarding Zabit for doing nothing in the last year would be the biggest crock of shit The guy already has a bad reputation for being a cherry picker. No need to reward him for that It sets a bad precedent

Okay I get it you're a Zabit hater.

THERE IS NO OTHER FIGHTER AVAILABLE you dumb fuck. Its either him or having Volk sit out rest of the year. Max isn't getting a 3rd and nobody else is ranked above him. Lol at bad precedent when talking about title shots n the UFC.

Are you living in some fantasy world? The UFC does bias shit all the time n has for a very long time.

This isn't even a bias thing, there's just no other fights that make sense rankings wise n availability wise. Kind of laughable you don't understand that after multiple posts/responses to you.

Okay I get it you're a Zabit hater.

THERE IS NO OTHER FIGHTER AVAILABLE you dumb fuck. Its either him or having Volk sit out rest of the year. Max isn't getting a 3rd and nobody else is ranked above him. Lol at bad precedent when talking about title shots n the UFC.

Are you living in some fantasy world? The UFC does bias shit all the time n has for a very long time.

This isn't even a bias thing, there's just no other fights that make sense rankings wise n availability wise. Kind of laughable you don't understand that after multiple posts/responses to you.
Lol you are beyond retarded here pal

you're logically the same level as a tree gopher

congrats moron

Awesome, I would like to see it. Like people are saying there is no one else
What do U mean there is no one else we have KZ vs Ortega coming up and if KZ beats Ortega in devastating fashion then i can see Volk vs KZ Zabit does not deserve it right now

Believe it or not but it's the fifth time that ducker pulled out against Zabit lol
The same scenario of Khabib/Tony but this one is only one who pulls out due to excuses or Injury and that is Yair

This whole time they should have been trying Zabit vs KZ because those two are the only ones who actually want to fight.
OUCH ! that is an extremely Terrible match up for Zabit KZ will finish him sooner than later

Volk is basically like a Kyle Bochniak juiced all the way to his eyebrows, with 5 round cardio and wrestling, Zabit couldn't hurt normal Bochniak, how will he hurt this one?
Zabit has no chance as long as he is a 2 round fighter

It's a good fight

Fuck yair
Not now because Zabit did not improve himself we did not saw him fight 5 rounds because he is always begin to breath heavily by the 3rd round

Volkanovski would/will kick his ass. Zabit is a top 5 fighter, but not top 2.
He is not even a TOP 10 fighter because he fought nobody he only fought washed up Jeremy and he was losing to Kattar if that fight was 5 rounds

Huh? He has a fight booked next month. Are they planning on that fight falling through or just planning on him winning?
I think the fight will not happen because in Tapology and Sherdog this fight is not mentioned

Back