Vladimir Putin on Immigration.

Please people get it through your fucking head! PUTIN IS NOT A NATIONALIST AND NOT YOUR RIGHT-WING Savior! :)

"People who is saying Russia is for Russians are idiots"

This how a politician treated who is against brigde to be named after an islamic terrorist.

Also according to Russian laws you can get jail time for talking shit about muslims. Right Wing leader and even low hanging fruits are being arrested and raided all the time.

Very few people can understand Russian here. You need to find a subtitled version for us westerners.

Can you confirm that the video is BS?

It is kind of BS, he is basically PC as fuck here, and are making sure to not offend any non Russians.

here is is talking about how muslim youth should uphold muslim values, how "we" must develop muslim cultures. He also talking about how "we" must battle nationalism.

Putin is pretty accepting of russian/ex-soviet muslims. But they can only legislate on their historical republics like Chechnya. He will never remove Christmas from the Russian Republic(part of the russian federation, the country), but if muslims don't want to have a holiday on chechnya it's their problem.
Unlike in some places of the west where christmas is becoming winter holiday.

He will also arrest any guy calling for beheadings or other extremist bullshit.

Funny, when is he going to arrest Kadyrov's henchmen for his child brides?

Or is being gay wrong but being a pedophile ok? sounds standard muslim.

Putin is a corrupt politician that plays people for his personal gain, he isnt an ideologue or the defender of christianity.

Very few people can understand Russian here. You need to find a subtitled version for us westerners.

I know, but what can i do. The videos i am posting are not meant to be viewed by westerners, its hard to find english subtitles for it.

It is kind of BS, he is basically PC as fuck here, and are making sure to not offend any non Russians.

here is is talking about how muslim youth should uphold muslim values, how "we" must develop muslim cultures. He also talking about how "we" must battle nationalism.

He's a cuck.

All Eastern Europe has the Putin mentality. Not just Russia...
They dont want their culture destroyed by large scale islamic immigration .

Funny, when is he going to arrest Kadyrov's henchmen for his child brides?

Or is being gay wrong but being a pedophile ok? sounds standard muslim.

Putin is a corrupt politician that plays people for his personal gain, he isnt an ideologue or the defender of christianity.

Yes, he is corrupt. I don't deny that at all. And Kadyrov is a warlord with complete control over Chechnya.
I don't think he would allow child brides in Russia republic itself.
He doesn't arrest gays though. Only people who spread gay propaganda.

I'm no fan of putin but there is much misinformation about him. Partly due to translation issues.
For example, Russian can mean both ethnic russians(russkies) and russian citizens(russiens)
Russia can refer both to the Russian federation and to the Russian republic(like a state of russia).

1-He is not a Russian(Russkie) nationalist/supremacist. But he does support nationalist movements in the different republics. You could say he is a civic nationalist for russiens.
2-He is not a Christian supremacist, but he does support the building of churches in Russia. He also supports mosques being built by russian muslims(he opposes foreign funded mosques from Saudi Arabia).
3-He arrests nazis/russian supremacists but also arrest muslim separatists.
4-Being gay is not illegal in Russia, but you can't advertise it on commercials. Thugs do attack gays and the police do little.
5-He gives tons of leeway for local republics. Kadyrov can arrest whoever he wants in Chechnya. Putin is not going to touch them, except if they do something that directly hurts Russia federal control over chechnya.

I know, but what can i do. The videos i am posting are not meant to be viewed by westerners, its hard to find english subtitles for it.
There is a youtube channel that translate russian/putin videos. I will see what I can find.

Yes, he is corrupt. I don't deny that at all. And Kadyrov is a warlord with complete control over Chechnya.
I don't think he would allow child brides in Russia republic itself.
He doesn't arrest gays though. Only people who spread gay propaganda.

I'm no fan of putin but there is much misinformation about him. Partly due to translation issues.
For example, Russian can mean both ethnic russians(russkies) and russian citizens(russiens)
Russia can refer both to the Russian federation and to the Russian republic(like a state of russia).

1-He is not a Russian(Russkie) nationalist/supremacist. But he does support nationalist movements in the different republics. You could say he is a civic nationalist for russiens.
2-He is not a Christian supremacist, but he does support the building of churches in Russia. He also supports mosques being built by russian muslims(he opposes foreign funded mosques from Saudi Arabia).
3-He arrests nazis/russian supremacists but also arrest muslim separatists.
4-Being gay is not illegal in Russia, but you can't advertise it on commercials. Thugs do attack gays and the police do little.
5-He gives tons of leeway for local republics. Kadyrov can arrest whoever he wants in Chechnya. Putin is not going to touch them, except if they do something that directly hurts Russia federal control over chechnya.

Of course he supports strongmen that support him, standard corrupt strongman.

Which thats my point, he isnt an ideologue, he is the kind of man who would visit a mosque if it furthered his standing, and considering how good of a fighters muslim russians are and how fundamental they are, its far more likely that the will continue to pander to muslims to cement his power, over the secular russians who believe in dangerous things like free and fair elections.

This should make all the trump cucks happy.

They were in a rage when Barry didnt confront Putin during the Crimea invasion..

NOW HE IS THE GREAT LEADER.

Trump cucks 101

Putin is alpha as fuck and couldn't be more spot on. Good on Russia for not having a sissy PC culture and actually sticking up for their values, beliefs, and ultimately, for their country.

giphy.gif

In this instance, America needs to be more like Russia, and we need a tough badass leader like Putin.

Yeah raping your country with gangster strongmen makes you a great leader. Sucking the Trump cock?
Hitler fan? He was a strong leader as well (by your definition)

You see mass rapes in Moscow on NYE by mulsim's ? lno why is that, cause its different.
If I'm not mistaken Russia holds number 1 in something like "correlation between found people and disapearred people". It's like police finds less than 10 % that disappeares in Russia yearly. And it seems like criminals kidnaps boys and girls to force them to became prostitutes in Caucasus Muslim regions or in Turkey (according to TV programms).
Plus, from what I understand difference between Russia and Europe -- in Europe they go to prison while in Russia not always.
For example, there was a story that guy from Tajikistan rented a room in an apartment where young girl and her grandmother lived and he had sex with the girl. Guy said that he was 14 years old and girl were 10 years old and she gave a birth to their daughter at age 11. Then police found out that guy was 18 years old and some time ago (before the story with girl) he was deported from Russia for some offenses and this time he entered Russia under passport of his younger brother. To make long story short he received suspended sentence and Russian passport in the end. He was represented in court by this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Astakhov And that story was on national Russian TV but the guy was presented as some sort of Romeo. Also I think guy beat both young girl and her grandmother.
Also you can find a story in Russian media how car thief (or retired car thief) was kidnapped by Ramzan Kadyrov's bodyguards in Moscow and beaten and raped with cue stick. And they was freed after that.
Or there was a story when antifa skinhead Dimitriy Prahov hit a Dagestani guy with a knife and he died later (group of 4 Dagestani guys were beating 2 Prahov's friends or guys that he know, and this friends were a guys below 18 y. o.). Prahov said that he acted in self-defense but court wasn't convinced and he received 9 years. And from what you can find on Internet looks like judge may be bribed by Dagestani guys.
And about Tajikistan and others ex-Soviet-"stans". There was protest in Russia years ago, they wanted Russian authority to cancel "visa-free regime" (not sure how you call this in English) with Tajikistan and other such countries. Because aside from heroin traffickers, illegal immigrants and criminals there is nothing comes to Russia from this countries. I remember couple of years ago nationalists from St.-Petersburg posted that immigrants opened there Muslim-only brothels. Like, only Muslim girls only for Muslim guys. And almost everyday in news -- murder, rape, robbery performed by illegal immigrant from another -stan.
And if I'm not mistaken, I'm looked at Wiki some ago for info about Muslims -- in Russia Muslims is around 9 % of population. If I remember correctly in countries like France Muslims is only around 4 % of population.
Oh, and there was story at bloodyelbow.com how mma fighter from Tajikistan traveled to Russia to work and got recruited by ISIS.
Also you can read something like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anastasiya_Meshcheryakova

Moscow in my experience looks like any major European city: overrun by foreigners.
Putin doesn't give a fuck about any of this. And Islam is even mentioned in their constitution as one of the religions forming Russia.
So your guys' view on Putin, tradition, immigration and nationalism is very far from reality.
The lefties in the war room would actually like his domestic policies if they ever were visiting Russia.

Also, Russian authorities doesn't consider Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups. From what I can remember they called them "legitimate political parties" and said something along the lines that reason for this -- because Russian citizens was never harmed by Hamas/Hezbollah actions. I think this is bs months ago was reported in news that Russian citizen was stabbed in Israel during one of this stabbing terrorist attacks.
Also, I remember one of the public faces of Russian Orthodox Church said that Orthodox Church much closer and have more things in common with Islam than with Catholics or Protestants or other Christians.

Also, speaking of mma I remember Shlemenko said Russian authorities needs only months to give passports to Monson or Roy Jones Jr. but his pupil Sarnavskiy, who lives in Russia since he was 3 year old or something like that and speaks Russian still can't receive Russian passport. If I'm not mistaken Shlemenko or Sarnavskiy later said that he is a citizen but authorities asks him to fill some additional papers because he wasn't born in Russia everytime he travels outside of Russia.

Last time Russia let themselves be lorded over by Leftist Jewish men 60 million innocent people were killed. Putin wants to prevent another major genocide.

Putin is right about The West committing suicide.

The most amazing city used to be Los Angeles. In my parents lifetime it went from being an American city to something....? Not as nice.

May-Day-Immigration_blog.jpg

illegals-burning-us-flag.jpg

IllegalAlienChicagoRallyMexicanFlags.jpg

laia2.jpg

Mexican-Homeland-Signs.jpg

The are not here to take part. They are here to take over.

I said this once before, but as a kid growing up in the 80's, if someone told me that I'd value the word of a russian leader more than I do half the people in my country, I'd have said they were insane.

Last time Russia let themselves be lorded over by Leftist Jewish men 60 million innocent people were killed. Putin wants to prevent another major genocide.

Putin is right about The West committing suicide.

The most amazing city used to be Los Angeles. In my parents lifetime it went from being an American city to something....? Not as nice.

May-Day-Immigration_blog.jpg

illegals-burning-us-flag.jpg

IllegalAlienChicagoRallyMexicanFlags.jpg

laia2.jpg

Mexican-Homeland-Signs.jpg

The are not here to take part. They are here to take over.
Do you understand that Russia have only legal Muslims two times more than other European country? And to be honest I'm afraid that majority of Russian non-Muslims would prefer English speaking Christians/Pagans/Atheist from Mexico over people from Chechnya/Dagestan/Ingushetia.

Back