Vladimir Putin on Immigration.

Because Russia doesn't have such a soft judiciary and compared to Euros, Russian men aren't massive cucks.
Not because Putin is super tough on Muslims, assimilation or upholds certain values or whatever.

Watch the previous vid i posted.

2nd Chechen war, yahh he's all pillow fists with them lol.

Last edited:
Muslims are not immigrants in Russia. There are plenty of muslim countries in Russia, its just the same retardness coming from Israeli politicians trying to ignore the historical muslim population as if they were foreigners.

If Russia doesnt wants to deal with Muslims, it should give independence to muslim countries.

Its not that i disagree with the speech, but that speech would make sense in western europe or america, not Russia or Israel.
Putin is pretty accepting of russian/ex-soviet muslims. But they can only legislate on their historical republics like Chechnya. He will never remove Christmas from the Russian Republic(part of the russian federation, the country), but if muslims don't want to have a holiday on chechnya it's their problem.
Unlike in some places of the west where christmas is becoming winter holiday.

He will also arrest any guy calling for beheadings or other extremist bullshit.

How's that GDP and standards of living thing going Vladdy?

I'll save you the google search.... worse than the so called "suicide" states.
he's spot on regarding immigration and the culture they bring isn't wanted. You want to be in Russia, work and help the economy....non of that Sharia Law BS....

Can you confirm that the video is BS?

Its not, i can some what understand it. Pretty much adds up to the translation. Is it perfect fuck if i know, but hes pretty much saying what it says.

he's spot on regarding immigration and the culture they bring isn't wanted. You want to be in Russia, work and help the economy....non of that Sharia Law BS....
The "economy" isn't going to mean shit if the country fragments due to lack of cohesion. We can push this immigration bullshit until the cows come home, but it doesn't mean a fucking thing for the economy if they all end up on welfare or god forbid... if our country collapses into several many ethnostates.

Its not, i can some what understand it. Pretty much adds up to the translation. Is it perfect fuck if i know, but hes pretty much saying what it says.
I know that. I wanted to hear it from him. :p

Was this proven to be a hoax? The autotranslation from Russian to English has very similar language to the translation given. It's not word for word the TS's post, but it is pretty much.

The text itself might be fabricated but the idea is legit. He also gave other similar interviews.

The text itself might be fabricated but the idea is legit. He also gave other similar interviews.
I was surprised to see this. I've seen "white supremist" David Duke mention finding this information in Soviet archives when he was studying in graduate school. Was interesting to find out it was true. The auto translate is virtually the same as the translation provided.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp

It's fake.

The video is a Putin speech containing the same ideological stance
but with without the balant bigotry and generalization of Muslims. It also lacks the inflammatory tone.
Yeah, that's what I interpreted as well. However, the message is the same.

Depends on how you define "fake" though. Lost in translation is a real thing.

I was surprised to see this. I've seen "white supremist" David Duke mention finding this information in Soviet archives when he was studying in graduate school. Was interesting to find out it was true.
What information? About most of the early soviet leadership being jewish?

Yeah, that's what I interpreted as well. However, the message is the same.

Depends on how you define "fake" though. Lost in translation is a real thing.

Nope, its actually a pro muslims speach. And how Russia needs to bend and tolerate to successfully provide the muslim's with a happier existence.

What information? About most of the early soviet leadership being jewish?
It wasn't always out in the open. And they damn sure didn't teach us that in school.

For example: Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879

Please people get it through your fucking head! PUTIN IS NOT A NATIONALIST AND NOT YOUR RIGHT-WING Savior! :)

"People who is saying Russia is for Russians are idiots"

This how a politician treated who is against brigde to be named after an islamic terrorist.

Also according to Russian laws you can get jail time for talking shit about muslims. Right Wing leader and even low hanging fruits are being arrested and raided all the time.

It wasn't always out in the open. And they damn sure didn't teach us that in school.

For example: Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879
Yes, yes. Lenin too. Although it's possible he didn't know it himself. Stalin purged most of them though.

Back