News Vladimir Mineev Vs Shara Bullet - March 2023

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
FcxWpiFWQAEaH_r

Ridiculously good fight and easily the best Middleweight fight you can make outside the UFC, but why the fuck do I have to wait until March.

i-want-it-now.gif

Shara bullet will be almost 30 by the time this fight takes place

FcxWpiFWQAEaH_r

Ridiculously good fight and easily the best Middleweight fight you can make outside the UFC, but why the fuck do I have to wait until March.

i-want-it-now.gif

Well, I think I wrote in another thread that Mineev fights today under kickboxing rules and have another fight scheduled for this Fall. I think a week ago someone from RCC said that they want Ragozin-Shara for December (if I remember it right) and Ragozin already agreed and they are waiting for Shara.

Well, I think I wrote in another thread that Mineev fights today under kickboxing rules and have another fight scheduled for this Fall. I think a week ago someone from RCC said that they want Ragozin-Shara for December (if I remember it right) and Ragozin already agreed and they are waiting for Shara.

Ragozin Vs Shara would be a sweet fight too.

Mineev Gasanov would be a better fight TBH. Shara is exciting but I don't see him beating either. All 3 and Eblen should be in UFC. They'd run through 95% of the division right now.

Mineev Gasanov would be a better fight TBH. Shara is exciting but I don't see him beating either. All 3 and Eblen should be in UFC. They'd run through 95% of the division right now.

I love Gasanov but Frolov had his moments against him, if he can hold Shara down then he's got a chance but Shara makes you pay with those fucking horrible clinch knees when you come in.

I tend to think those three are the three best Middleweights outside the UFC though.

EDIT - Gasanov is difficult to matchup tbf because ACA don't really co-promote. RCC, FNG, Open FC etc seem okay with sharing fighters.

I love Gasanov but Frolov had his moments against him, if he can hold Shara down then he's got a chance but Shara makes you pay with those fucking horrible clinch knees when you come in.

I tend to think those three are the three best Middleweights outside the UFC though.

EDIT - Gasanov is difficult to matchup tbf because ACA don't really co-promote. RCC, FNG, Open FC etc seem okay with sharing fighters.
I saw interview with Kamil Gadjiev, head of Fight Nights - wants Mineev and Shara to fight at the same kickboxing card in November.

Great fight. What ever happened with that sucker punch shit with Shara ?

Oh get fucked Putin. FFS.
We might see a lot of Russian fighters get drafted since lots of them served in their military. Mineev and Marif Piraev are the first announced

wouldn’t be surprised if some UFC, Bellator, or ACA guys don’t get drafted

Back