Vladimir Matyushenko on his bout with Ryan Bader: "Don't blink."

ElTorro**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Source: Vladimir Matyushenko on his bout with Ryan Bader: "Don't blink."

I think the consensus among mma fan's is that Matyushenko is going to get destroyed, but Bader almost got KO by Tito when he was on like a 5 fight losing streak, and Matyushenko has shown he's got power in those hands. I wouldn't be shock if Bader get's KO early in the fight for under estimating the 41 year old. What u guys think? Old man power going to beat Bader? or he just too good to let that happen?

I was so bummed that Vladdy got hurt and pulled out of the Hamill fight cause I was sure he would beat Hamill's ass. After seeing how Hamill looked against Hollett, I knew I was right. Vladdy definitely has a chance in this fight but I would think that Bader is just a little too quick for him.

matyushenko knows that there wrestling neutralizes eachother, however bader probably has better cardio at this point in his career. however, they both have questionable chins these days and matyushenko has definitely had the crisper striking lately.

bader gameplan: get a W no matter what aka boring wrestling/clinch/UD

matyushenko gameplan: capitalize on his speed/power in the 1st round and knock bader the fuck out for the fans, then probably retire

im pickin matyushenko

If Vlad wins I would be a happy man. But I think Bader is gonna take this.

Can't see Bader dropping the ball on this one. I am also sick of the "don't blink"

Shakes head....... Anytime I hear that term I feel as if the fight is gonna end up a technical back and forth or a wrestling/ grappling match.

Nothing wrong with that either haha

This one will stay on the feet and Matyushenko gets the knockout of the night.

so it's going to be a boring stand-up fight, a la st pierre/shields?

I agree 100%. Vladimir showed nasty power against Jason Brilz, and Bader don't have the best chin in the world.

Bader also KOd Brilz man

Brilz has a suspect chin

anyway I still wish Vlad takes this, both can knock each others out

Bader also KOd Brilz man

Brilz has a suspect chin

anyway I still wish Vlad takes this, both can knock each others out

I agree 100%. Both can easily KO each other, that's why I don't think it will go to a decision. They will stand and bang once they cancelled each other in wrestling.

I think vladi can pull it off but I don't think he will I do see someone getting dropped.I remember getting the vlad tito ppv it was great it went passed the ppv time slot by like 30 seconds and it was free.

Hm. Bader takes a UD, methinks.

Vlads gotta train the crap outta his guillotine. Hope he wins though, saw him at the expo and he was doing clap behind the back pushups. Pretty dam impressive for his weight/age

It is always interesting to see a guy coming off of the first time he has been KTFO (and not TKO). Bader was unconscious if I remember correctly. Some brains just start taking less and less punishment before they switch off. Maybe a jab puts him down now, we just don't know.

I predict bader will wrestlefuck him and get a decision.

Source: Vladimir Matyushenko on his bout with Ryan Bader: "Don't blink."

I think the consensus among mma fan's is that Matyushenko is going to get destroyed, but Bader almost got KO by Tito when he was on like a 5 fight losing streak, and Matyushenko has shown he's got power in those hands. I wouldn't be shock if Bader get's KO early in the fight for under estimating the 41 year old. What u guys think? Old man power going to beat Bader? or he just too good to let that happen?

I wouldn't be suprised if Matyushenko destroyed Bader. He's been training with Rafael Cordiero for about a year or more so.

I think Bader takes this one by KO. He'a definitely got the faster hands. I hope Vlad takes it, though.

Back