Vitor's lame excuse

Yeah i did. U sound like an addict in denial. How's you HPTA brah? You got raisins down there or what?

All signs of weakness when someone ignores all facts and goes for personal insults. Only insecure people go that way.

Fact remains the same. A proper TRT dose should be approximately 125 mg of testosterone injected weekly, although 100 mg every 5 days is ideal. Blood levels on a proper TRT dose should put the patient on the high side of the normal range of natural testosterone levels.

He got tested 1 day after he got that injection. His testosterone was a bit higher. All this is in line what TRT does. If he tests normal from now there should not be a problem of him fighting. Neither was there a problem for Hendo fighting DC.

Last edited:
Well Bruce Leeroy when you get elevated to demigod status all the while proclaiming the power of the cross makes you said demigod and people start to think ok!! Then its discovered that your godlike powers are from a needle or some pills people get a tad bit pissy.

Lying is a sin and that doesnt sit well with Jesus.

Everyone knew he was juicing/using peds along with a majority of MMA fans. Seems silly to act shocked and surprised. Even sillier to be up in arms about it.

Kiss my Converse

Please you don't even have a paint brush

TS you're a fucking idiot and have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't post again, ever.

He got tested 1 day after he got that injection. His testosterone was a bit higher. All this is in line what TRT does. If he tests normal from now there should not be a problem of him fighting. Neither was there a problem for Hendo fighting DC.

Um no.

TRT is NOT suppose to take you way outside the range that's normal. It's specific dose so you never go over that range.

And he was not a "bit" higher. The cut off is 800. He was at friggn 1400+. And the fact is we have absolutely no idea if he injected the day before or a week before.

You know why there wasn't a problem for Hendo? Because Hendo actually follows the rules.

1400 test levels are not that much. It's a little higher then average. The average steroid cycle is 500mg of test which would put your test levels in the 4000-5000 range.

So a "normal" dose can put you above the "normal" range of testoterone. So what Vitor is claiming is "normal"!
Not that far above the normal limit.

Sorry but there is no reason he should ever be over the limit, and the fact that it took him 2 weeks to get below the limit is a good explanation of how far over he was since Steroids have a short time in the body, all his clean tests afterwards are worthless considering he could have been taking the tests in between injections.

Sorry but this confirmed the already known but not known fact that Vitor is a cheater whose been cheating the system, he's going to be suspended for a year, sure he might have been fun to watch, and unlike Dan Henderson who can't even make 205 in a full camp anymore, Vitor does have the power of Cheezits ( which should also be monitored and regulated because i feel it gives fighters like him and Yoel an unfair advantage ), but i doubt Vitor will be the same decapitating lion without all that testosterone, lets not forgot, not now only will Vitor not have an abundance of Testosterone, he'll barely have any, which i guess is justice in it's own right.

why do you think he will be suspended? he haven't heard any indication of that. hater smh

1400 test levels are not that much. It's a little higher then average. The average steroid cycle is 500mg of test which would put your test levels in the 4000-5000 range.

Um no.

TRT is NOT suppose to take you way outside the range that's normal. It's specific dose so you never go over that range.

And he was not a "bit" higher. The cut off is 800. He was at friggn 1400+. And the fact is we have absolutely no idea if he injected the day before or a week before.

You know why there wasn't a problem for Hendo? Because Hendo actually follows the rules.

All signs of weakness when someone ignores all facts and goes for personal insults. Only insecure people go that way.

Fact remains the same. A proper TRT dose should be approximately 125 mg of testosterone injected weekly, although 100 mg every 5 days is ideal. Blood levels on a proper TRT dose should put the patient on the high side of the normal range of natural testosterone levels.

LMFAO who knows what the fuck they're talking about?:icon_chee

Why anyone even gives such a shit is beyond me

Thank you. These kids and their hard ons over this shit..

I watch ufc for exciting fights. Vitor is an exciting fighter. Thats all that truly matters.

Thank you. These kids and their hard ons over this shit..

I watch ufc for exciting fights. Vitor is an exciting fighter. Thats all that truly matters.

"It's like finding out Mickey Mantle corked his bat."

But only his beliebers thought that not releasing his Feb results means he passed. Good God you guys are too much. :icon_chee

nope, not hard to figure that one out bud, just knew there was more to the story and there is, instead of just closing myeyes to it and decided to hate hate hate I can understand what happened based off the facts

I'm not an expert. Does anyone know what the levels of Testosterone are usually at when people get caught? It sounds like he was slightly over.

From when Kizer was still director of NSAC:

Keith Kizer: The cutoff is under 300ng/dL. One of the misconceptions is where can you be with treatment. The average, normal amount is somewhere between 300 and 1100, or 350 and 1050, depending on the lab; there's some dispute about how low should low be and how high should high be. We expect, with treatment, at best you should be somewhere in the 600's. Most of the time they're still in the 400's or 500's, or even 300's. We've had athletes who compete here on TRT and their blood levels don't get any higher than the 300's, but that's better than being in the 100's.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/...iculty-in-getting-a-trt-tue-discusses-testing

If I'm reading Vitor's test results correctly, he was at 1472 ng/dL which is more than double, if not triple, what someone undergoing TRT should be at, and significantly higher than even the highest levels considered "normal."

Link to a picture of Vitor's test result:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/6...ts-he-failed-random-feburary-7-drug-test-with

the levels wernt extremely high, he was a bit over!

His free test level was extremely high.

Either way, it puts the lie to Dana's bullshit about how they were "testing the shit out of Vitor" to make sure that he didn't go above normal test levels.

"It's like finding out Mickey Mantle corked his bat."

Not really a good comparison. A better analogy would be "it's like finding out mickey mantle took peds".

Can't say I'd care a whole lot.

Back