Vitors comments on TRT

joeyp1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
for the record...

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it's not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn't accomplish anything? If it's legal, they know what to do. If it's legal, there's nothing to say about it. It's legal.

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/108437-vitor-belfort-talks-about-trt.html

trying to find a way to discuss the elephant in the cage, without breaking the rules.

Sherdog radios breen and twitter are sounding off about it right now.

please just delete the thread if its out of line.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me at all. Not gonna stop it. Ever

is this the Marc Ratner commission or the newly formed brazilian commission? i ask, because Marc Ratner's UFC testing has proven to be the only competent and consistent testing in all of MMA.

is this the Marc Ratner commission or the newly formed brazilian commission? i ask, because Marc Ratner's UFC testing has proven to be the only competent and consistent testing in all of MMA.

This is the new commission's first show.

If he actually needs TRT he can't just stop taking it because he's fighting in the states. Can he get sanctioned? If he doesn't need it and his answer is to just stop, why is he allowed to take it here?

it doesn't bother me, but it is a positive for the fighter taking it, plain and simple.

Here comes the excuse wagon.
not really. it was a great gameplan.

perfect in fact.

counter cardio kickboxing with a stalking pick your shot slow burn.

mix it with a really good deterence and reactions and one guy comprehensively outdid the other. why the need to the chorus and the artificial aids tho?

you know what. fuck it and fuck this thread. he never formally admitted it, so we cant even discuss it.

urgh.

mods delete.

you know what. fuck it and fuck this thread. he never formally admitted it, so we cant even discuss it.

urgh.

mods delete.

ha! yeah! what are all these cheap allegations?

ha! yeah! what are all these cheap allegations?
its the first thing they mentioned on sherdog radio.

its all over twitter.

but ultimately you are right. there is no way to mention it without it being a rule breaker.

il leave it to the mods.

I don't like TRT, but don't blame pro athletes who need to put their health on the line to provide their families etc., for taking advantage of glaring flaws in the system.

Back