Vitor's Chances

jaydee1983

White Belt
Reaction score
As the fight gets closer it seems more people are realising this could very well be far from a walk in the park for Weidman.

Those who think he runs through Belfie sure must be hoping the Vitor we saw in the cage in his last fight is long gone. Spare telling me heaps has gone down since then please.....
Fact is although he fought a fossil and it was far from a long fight, the way he looked then and vs rockhold, not many, if any dudes beat that version of Vitor. v Hendo 205 2013 Vitor would have had a shot at knocking out Jones.

Dom Cruz recently came back from a huge layoff with a ripper performance.
Bit different here, but its very possible Vitor comes back in sparkling form.
Discuss.

Probably won't win. Has a much better chance than everyone makes it seem. Can definitely finish Weidman. It's an awesome fight and everyone should be excited about it.

If he had the same skillset but 10 years younger, I'd have Belfort winning.

Now that he is off TRT, I think Belfort will either get murdered or beaten up for 5 rounds.

i can see Vitor bull rushing teh Chris in the 1st round, fail and then gassing by the late second to which Teh Chris will then pick him apart thus breaking his will

He's looked great recently but I give him very little chance against the Chris.

belfort can KO weidman in RD 1 - weidman seemed somewhat slow - if he's not prepared for the blitz, could be lights out.

expect weidman will shoot to take him down quickly - try to tire him out in the first round.

I don't see vitor winning unless we see old vitor :icon_chee

In a stand up fight, Chris has zero chance, if you coming for Vitor's head make sure you can handle the shark coming to bit you in your ass.

If Chris wants to win easly, take Vitor down and hope he will gas out.
im following Vitor and this dude have cardio, not like the old days

I personally think this is going to be Mike Tyson Vs. Buster Douglas type of fight, Vitor is Douglas, nothing to loss and coming to give the fight of his life.

sorry for my English :)

Back