Vitor would have lost to Oscar

Idk

Victor was still an ufc fighter 2-3 years ago and Oscar (I'm ignoring all the drugs etc) last legit fight was... 15 years ago?

Of course he would have lost, ODH is an all time great and Vitor's boxing is just good by MMA standards because he has great handspeed and nice power.

He wouldn't have just lost, he would have got embarassed and KO'd/TKO'd

Don't know where the stupidos who think Vitor has a chance come from ...

he should be able to but holyfield really should have been able to too. I'm still coming to terms with it. Ya, he didn't belong in there, he's shopworn beyond repair but check out Floyd Sr. beating on some kid, then there's a trainer with one eye and he was beating up on someone, that's the way it's supposed to be.

But Holyfield is 10 years older than Oscar and looked horrible in his work out. Oscar looks like an elite boxer. If i didn't know him and you told me this is an elite boxer, i would have believed you. Holyfied looks like grandpa practicing boxing moves in front of the TV after a Tyson fight.

Also, Vitor didn't look nearly as fast and fluid as Oscar in the work out. Which says a lot, given that Belfort is known for his speed.

But Holyfield is 10 years older than Oscar and looked horrible in his work out. Oscar looks like an elite boxer. If i didn't know him and you told me this is an elite boxer, i would have believed you. Holyfied looks like grandpa practicing boxing moves in front of the TV after a Tyson fight.

Also, Vitor didn't look nearly as fast and fluid as Oscar in the work out. Which says a lot, given that Belfort is known for his speed.
ya, evander looked bad but vitor still looked worse. even in the fight he looked like some barfighter teeing off on an old man.

Back