Vitor would have lost to Oscar

I am very sorry I have wastes my time on a low level primate such as yourself.
No need to argue with the illiterate.
Have a nice life
You are trying too hard kid! It's always great when a moron attacks someone by calling them stupid, I wonder how you talk to people in person. Get out there and try being tough, I'm sure your mom would be thrilled

Oscar ran from Vitor for a reason, he would be humiliated. Just like your mom and dad were when they had you.
Lol nice effort! It isn't healthy to project your upbringing on others, get off the internet and seek help

Oscar didnt look like shit during the open workouts unlike Holyfield (which made the betting lines change to Vitor as a favorite)

Eh, Oscars power didn't really carry at weights around 160 lbs.
I think 200 lb roided up Belfort might be able to handle him at this point.
Oscar has also taken terrible care of himself.
I also think Oscar went on a bender again and ran into an ER at a hospital to take a selfie and blame COVID

If people are using Vitor vs Holyfield as a measuring stick to Vitor's future success in boxing then those people dont know shit about boxing

If people are using Vitor vs Holyfield as a measuring stick to Vitor's future success in boxing then those people dont know shit about boxing
It's not about Vitor's future, we are talking about Vitor vs Oscar and if you think Oscar would dominate Vitor you really don't know shit about boxing.

There are weight classes for a reason, a novice Logan Paul with a boxing record of 0-2 did fairly well against mayweather. Oscar is too small, roided Vitor would run through him.

Idk man he fell through the ropes and almost out of the ring at one point.

He just has no balance anymore... pretty common for a guy pushing 60--especially one that was hit the in head for a living--he's probably had his eardrum ruptured a dozen times.

De La Hoya is only 4 years older than TRTor, De La Hoya would put the pussy on the chain wax.

Who cares? Both are washed up old men with nothing to show us at this point. They need to retire their old bodies and stop the brain damage.

Of course Oscar is fast. Ever seen a man on coke take his time?

As Rick James would say, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.
Sugar Ray Leonard is somehow still extremely fast

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.
he should be able to but holyfield really should have been able to too. I'm still coming to terms with it. Ya, he didn't belong in there, he's shopworn beyond repair but check out Floyd Sr. beating on some kid, then there's a trainer with one eye and he was beating up on someone, that's the way it's supposed to be.

I felt like Holyfield took a dive
As the other guy said, he damn near fell out of the ring. Not to mention he immediately protested, and in fact, still is. Not really indicative of someone who took a fall.

Back