Vitor would have lost to Oscar

Eh, Oscars power didn't really carry at weights around 160 lbs.
I think 200 lb roided up Belfort might be able to handle him at this point.
Oscar has also taken terrible care of himself.

Belfort would be countered all night long. After the first round would give up as usual and Oscar would win an easy decision. Seriously, check the video, he looks better than Vitor. At least in training.

The real winner would be a USADA drug test. Oscar fails for coke, Vitor fails for a chemical lab.

Belfort would be countered all night long. After the first round would give up as usual and Oscar would win an easy decision. Seriously, check the video, he looks better than Vitor. At least in training.

Bet he looked better in traning than Shaq too, in real life Shaq made Oscar look helpless everytime he walked foward and put Oscar in the ropes.Vitor, while much smaller than Shaq, is much more trained and still way bigger than Oscar, plus Oscar ia even older now.

If he didnt ran then he just gave up on making some millions? LOL cause he could still fight Vitor but he wont.

Vitor doesn’t give up when he’s got the power of Jesus Juice coursing through him.

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.

bc oscar isn't really that old yet.

He looks fucking awesome actually hahah

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.
You really never know until they both get into the ring and box. To say Oscar would have beat Vitor after watching Oscars workout is short sided to say the least.

I heard that Oscar got the Covid19 vaccine and to not come and box when you probably weren’t affected, screams scared to me. However, who’s to say what I heard was an accurate report.

I would have gone with Vitor, if they fought. Bet you Oscar doesn’t want to fight Vitor now.

You really never know until they both get into the ring and box. To say Oscar would have beat Vitor after watching Oscars workout is short sided to say the least.

I heard that Oscar got the Covid19 vaccine and to not come and box when you probably weren’t affected, screams scared to me. However, who’s to say what I heard was an accurate report.

I would have gone with Vitor, if they fought. Bet you Oscar doesn’t want to fight Vitor now.

Would you wish him to fight infected, and possibly infect other people?

I mean, he's definitely the more skilled and faster boxer. I just feel Vitor has enough physicality and size advantages over Oscar to get the win.
I mean, didn't we just see Logan fucking Paul have a somewhat competitive exhibition with Floyd Mayweather? Who was taken way better care of himself than Oscar has?

Idk, I feel like Vitor beats him up.

Also you can't really tell much from hitting pads and whatnot

oscars to small and was about to be getting bulled over just like evander. you think vitor is gonna miss every single punch?

I mean, he's definitely the more skilled and faster boxer. I just feel Vitor has enough physicality and size advantages over Oscar to get the win.
I mean, didn't we just see Logan fucking Paul have a somewhat competitive exhibition with Floyd Mayweather? Who was taken way better care of himself than Oscar has?

Idk, I feel like Vitor beats him up.

Also you can't really tell much from hitting pads and whatnot
vitor can eat those shots all night. oscar is getting sent to orbit if vitor connects......horrid match up

Unlike Holyfield, he wouldn't trip into the ropes the moment he tried throwing a punch. Only real question is if he could handle the size disadvantage, didn't work out for him against Hopkins.

I can't believe we live in a world where a retired tiny boxer fighting a massive retired MMA fighter in boxing is something people are interested in seeing

It really doesnt matter though at this point does it?

It might, because if it made sense to the two of them to fight in 2021, it might still make sense to them in 2022.

De la Hoya is 48, Vitor is 44.
Hopkins still fought at 51 and last won a world champion title unifier at 48 against a bigger and prime Shumenov.
Belfort is only a little bit bigger, so yes he would've probably lost in boxing.

De la Hoya 1,79, reach 73, weight ?
Vitor 1,83, reach 74, weight 206

De la Hoya fought Hopkins and Sturm at 160. He had to cut weight.
Let's say he was 170 fight night. He looks 15 pounds heavier today, so let's say he is at 185

Vitor is shot since 2015
De la Hoya looked good in 2007 and not so good in 2008

Last edited:
Oscar wouldn't have the power to keep Vitor at bay. Belfort would run over him just as fast.

Vitor looked very strong against Holyfield. I know Oscar has quick hands but Vitor has power and decent speed himself. I'd bet on Vitor if I had to.

This is the fight that should happen next, not jake paul, the fight was set with oscar, he allegedly got covid, lets stick to the original agreement and re schedule that fight.

Back