Vitor would have lost to Oscar

Peyton Manning beats Jordan one on one to 21, all day every day. Or is it more likely that the more recently retired QB never beats long retired Jordan at any version of basketball?
What an absolute trash comparison.
Those sports have virtually no carry over to one another, are drastically less physical and demanding on the body, Manning and Jordan have both kept up their health way better than Oscar, I don't even know how you would compare the drastic size differences.....need I go on?

What an absolute trash comparison.
Those sports have virtually no carry over to one another, are drastically less physical and demanding on the body, Manning and Jordan have both kept up their health way better than Oscar, I don't even know how you would compare the drastic size differences.....need I go on?
The comparison has nothing to do with the athletes I chose, I was intentionally as ridiculous as the idea that Vitor could beat Oscar. Need I go on?

I think that ship has sailed. I don’t know shit though. Maybe this win made Vitors wgo even bigger than before.
I think it would be more interesting being Victors second boxing fight comming off a KO win.

I think it would be more interesting being Victors second boxing fight comming off a KO win.
No doubt and would be way more interesting now. I would hope and enjoy Belfort getting schooled and outclassed by the smaller superior boxer.

The comparison has nothing to do with the athletes I chose, I was intentionally as ridiculous as the idea that Vitor could beat Oscar. Need I go on?
I am very sorry I have wastes my time on a low level primate such as yourself.
No need to argue with the illiterate.
Have a nice life

Eh, Oscars power didn't really carry at weights around 160 lbs.
I think 200 lb roided up Belfort might be able to handle him at this point.
Oscar has also taken terrible care of himself.
Oscar is not a 60yr old who can barely keep his balance hitting pads.

That said - this whole thing doesn't sit well with me. It was supposed to be a exhibition match then suddenly Vitor wanted it to be real, oscar agrees. Shortly after photos show that vitor is juiced to the gills.

Then vitor is acting like a conquering king after KO'ing a 60 yr old man who had nothing to offer. This really showed what a low life Vitor is.

Oscar did look far better in training but it remains to be seen how he takes a shot these days. He would clearly have a hand speed advantage but I’m not sure he could bounce around the outside for the 8 rounds.

People like to trash Oscar because of his substance abuse and related shenanigans but the truth is in his prime at his size he was one of the best and most popular fighters of his era. He was also one of the only guys who would actually sign the contract and fight fucking anyone. He's also cool as fuck in real life I was at one of his nephew Diego's fights a few years ago and Oscar was the man I can't say anything bad about the guy

OP is a genius

looks like people dont even need to fight eachother anymore, this guy can just watch workouts and tell you whats up
You people really do just be making up bullshit and then running with it.

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.

Oscar did look good in his workout - relatively speaking. Perhaps he could still navigate the size difference or maybe not. Certainly, one would hope he would be a little harder to hit than Evan Fields was. Perhaps Oscar could control the action better with his jab and footwork than Holifield did as well. Maybe we will find out or maybe we won’t. If we do - maybe it will be a legit fight or maybe it won’t. Who knows?

Was watching Oscar's work out, and the dude is still incredibly fast. And not just "for his age". He's very fast by any standard. His technique also looks great and overall, while moving and hitting pads, he looks to be on a comepletely different dimension than Vitor's. In fact, from all the old boxers coming back, Oscar looks to be the only one who still moves like an elite pro boxer.
You're retarded for thinking that, i suggest watching Oscar vs Shaq. Vitor would Bully him even worse.

I felt like Holyfield took a dive
Here is the truth. Holyfield was not hurt, he was off balance because as he said vitor is strong, the shots were strong, but the slow mo replays clearly show him blocking 90+% of the shots that led up to the stoppage. During holyfield's career, we often saw the exact same sequence play out many times, he doesn't looks pretty when he gets swarmed on, BUT he does block the majority of the shots, then he immediately comes back heavy the second they start to lessen up on the punching.

They likely told vitor that if he can make it look bad they will stop the fight and it will be accepted because hes 58. Then, upon that victory, we'll set up the jake paul fight for u for a nice pay day.

People really think the triller boys came out there off the cuff sayin "jake pauls a bitch 25mil... no 30 MIL to the winner!!! we know why if u dont accept!" You don't make a decision like that on a whim. If you noticed, vitor said 25mil first... he's not the one paying, so
where did he get that number?<TheWire1>

Evander was the only one not in on the party, and in the post fight we can see and hear when he realized what this all really was. I honestly felt very bad for him. In all likelihood he fairly easily takes the fight under normal circumstances, weathers vitor for a round, then dismantles and hurts him, even at 58.

Belfort still hits very hard and he was in great shape. Toss up in my book. Oscar better technique, Vitor more power.

Oscar did look good in his workout - relatively speaking. Perhaps he could still navigate the size difference or maybe not. Certainly, one would hope he would be a little harder to hit than Evan Fields was. Perhaps Oscar could control the action better with his jab and footwork than Holifield did as well. Maybe we will find out or maybe we won’t. If we do - maybe it will be a legit fight or maybe it won’t. Who knows?
Lol and respect for the Evan fields reference. Most people here probably won't even know what that means

Here is the truth. Holyfield was not hurt, he was off balance because as he said vitor is strong, the shots were strong, but the slow mo replays clearly show him blocking 90+% of the shots that led up to the stoppage. During holyfield's career, we often saw the exact same sequence play out many times, he doesn't looks pretty when he gets swarmed on, BUT he does block the majority of the shots, then he immediately comes back heavy the second they start to lessen up on the punching.

They likely told vitor that if he can make it look bad they will stop the fight and it will be accepted because hes 58. Then, upon that victory, we'll set up the jake paul fight for u for a nice pay day.

People really think the triller boys came out there off the cuff sayin "jake pauls a bitch 25mil... no 30 MIL to the winner!!! we know why if u dont accept!" You don't make a decision like that on a whim. If you noticed, vitor said 25mil first... he's not the one paying, so
where did he get that number?<TheWire1>

Evander was the only one not in on the party, and in the post fight we can see and hear when he realized what this all really was. I honestly felt very bad for him. In all likelihood he fairly easily takes the fight under normal circumstances, weathers vitor for a round, then dismantles and hurts him, even at 58.

Lol, desperately trying to cope. Holyfield lost, he got destroyed. Get over it.

Back